In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A3

[Q&A] Unexpected notification sound

2019-09-26 04:20:24
780 2
Hello guys,

I receive unexpected short notification sound without having any notification for mi MI A3 having andoid one, I've tried to get rid of this annoying sound by reseting the app preferences but no result. How I get rid about this annoying sound?

2019-09-26 04:20:24
Favorites RateRate
Hey there,
Reboot your device and try again. If this doesn't work, take a proper backup and perform a factory reset.
Regards
2019-09-26 20:13:52

Rookie Bunny

6426153591 | from Mi Note 10 Lite

J C Paul
Hey there,
Reboot your device and try again. If this doesn't work, take a proper backup and perform a factory reset.
Regards

I have the same problem while listening to music and it disturbs all the time i've done a reboot and same problem again but now I know where the notification comes from it is the "sim activation service" but i can't turn the notification off even in silent Mode where you should not get any notification sounds latest MIUI Version 12.5.3 Android 11 RKQ1 any solutions?
2021-09-26 08:48:16