In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[Feature Request] Themes Store items should be Global & available to all Regions.

2019-09-24 15:52:32
549 13
I want to suggest that the Themes should be allowed to have more Font styles. Also all the different themes and wallpapers that are on the Store should be available for all Regions where you don't have to change Regions to get something. As a Fan of MIUI i don't feel good about having to change Regions every time just for a Theme or a Font. Also The fonts on the Themes are only a few and does not suit everyone's needs. There are so many different fonts available and MIUI USERS should have that option to choose which font is the best for us. I think MIUI TEAM should create their own Fonts and themes available to Users Worldwide.
2019-09-24 15:52:32
Favorites3 RateRate

Feedback Team

Sampath madurai | from Redmi Note 7

Dear user
Thanks for your report,It's due to regulations and Security Theme not available in all regions.
Thanks
2019-09-24 15:54:54
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #2

Pro Bunny

MrGee Flex Author | from Redmi Note 7

Sampath madurai
Dear user
Thanks for your report,It's due to regulations and Security Theme not available in all regions.
Thanks

So which regions do i change to if i want more themes and fonts? I tried India and i didn't find what i was looking for.
2019-09-24 16:03:26

Feedback Team

MrGee Flex
So which regions do i change to if i want more themes and fonts? I tried India and i didn't find what i was looking for.

Dear user
Thanks for your reply, It's available  change your region to India and reboot your device try this method and give feedback.
Thanks
2019-09-24 16:13:03

Advanced Bunny

6244670947 | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

I'm according to u
2019-09-24 20:45:19

Feedback Team

Iam from India,Iam having the app kindly change your region to India and reboot your device try this method and give feedback.
Thanks
2019-09-24 21:02:18

Rookie Bunny

⋖bey⋗ | from mobile

Sampath madurai
Dear user
Thanks

That is irrelevant to the actual specifics of the request, which wasn't for Theme Store app availability in every region but instead for there to be a combination of all themes from all available regions into one single universal Theme Store so one app can be used in every region where theme availability is offered, equating to everybody accessing all the same content from the same Theme Store regardless of region
2020-04-07 12:31:28

Semi Pro Bunny

Tunguinho | from Redmi Note 8

⋖bey⋗
That is irrelevant to the actual specifics of the request, which wasn't for Theme Store app availability in every region but instead for there to be a combination of all themes from all available regions into one single universal Theme Store so one app can be used in every region where theme availability is offered, equating to everybody accessing all the same content from the same Theme Store regardless of region

What irritates me, is that some resources are only available to Índia, like Wallpaper Carousel
2020-04-08 23:19:45

Rookie Bunny

⋖bey⋗ | from mobile

Tunguinho
What irritates me, is that some resources are only available to Índia, like Wallpaper Carousel

IKR! Same for fonts and ringtones. I'm in USA but my device region is set to India; while it is a usable workaround the effort of finding and applying it just for the theme store is a frustrating hinderance to usability when the fact is that one universal collection for everyone would simplify an unnecessarily complicated and irksome inconvenience
2020-04-11 21:56:43

Semi Pro Bunny

Tunguinho | from Redmi Note 8

⋖bey⋗
IKR! Same for fonts and ringtones. I'm in USA but my device region is set to India; while it is a usable workaround the effort of finding and applying it just for the theme store is a frustrating hinderance to usability when the fact is that one universal collection for everyone would simplify an unnecessarily complicated and irksome inconvenience

And even the products itself, why RN8 indian version gets an 18w charger in the box and global users not? It should be the same for everyone
2020-04-13 23:16:18