In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 6

[Tips] Resolved! Solve problems in mi6 like quickly discharging the battery and others

2019-09-18 15:13:04
753 4
Today we will learn how to solve problems in mi6 like quickly discharging the battery, touch failing among others.

Credits go to (MiBlog.Co)https://miblog.co/xiaomi-mi6-android-9-pie-global-10-4-2-0-pcamixm/
Stop by to thank you for the great work.

For me everything worked normally, my only problem is with the battery and was solved;

ISSUE#3: Battery drain after update.
First reset mi6 to default, then start it normally.
Choose update package” and “Reboot to Recovery mode” options gone in Updater on 10.4.2.0

Download the rom at this official link:
Recovery (1.7 GB):
https://bigota.d.miui.com/V10.4.2.0.PCAMIXM/miui_MI6Global_V10.4.2.0.PCAMIXM_8870a6a0c4_9.0.zip

Tips:
ISSUE#1: “Choose update package” and “Reboot to Recovery mode” options gone in Updater on 10.4.2.0.
SOLUTION#1: After clicking 10 times on the big colored “10” in Updater, “Additional update features” activated and missing options are visible again.

ISSUE#2: WiFi usage in Battery results seems active all the time even WiFi is disabled.
SOLUTION#2: Disable option: “Settings / Additional settings / Privacy / Location / Scanning / WLAN scanning”

ISSUE#3: Battery drain after update.
SOLUTION#3:
*Reinstalling same (currently installed) ROM with “Download latest package” option from “Updater” might solve some kind of battery draining issues and any weird issues after upgrade. No data will be lost, it will take very short time to reinstall.

ISSUE#4: “Mi Video” crashes while saving slow motion video in any Pie update.
SOLUTION#4: Use device with English language as a temporary fix.

ISSUE#5: “No signal” issue while using Bluetooth car interface after update.
SOLUTION#5: As a temporary fix simply put your SIM from Slot 1 to Slot 2.

Good luck to everyone!

2019-09-18 15:13:04
Favorites1 RateRate

Pro Bunny

1811917682 | from app

No matter how many times I tried to download the last update package, I see the same message: Unable to download update try again in a minute or two. I also haven't found a solution yet, despite the constant comments, about duplicate applications. Which after each reboot of the mobile, do not work
2019-09-25 21:42:53

Advanced Bunny

nazmirosly | from MI 6

release the latest update with fixed this problem
2019-09-26 13:27:17
1811917682 replied at 2019-09-25 22:42:53
No matter how many times I tried to download the last update package, I see the same message: Unable to download update try again in a minute or two. I also haven't found a solution yet, despite the constant comments, about duplicate applications. Which after each reboot of the mobile, do not work

This message is just a server problem.
This is happening with some roms, let's hope it has a fix.

The above tutorial is only to correct the errors mentioned.
2019-10-04 21:23:57
nazmirosly replied at 2019-09-26 14:27:17
release the latest update with fixed this problem

I'm not a developer, the tutorial is just to help people with the issues mentioned in the topic.
2019-10-04 21:26:07