In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A3

[Q&A] Not working downloading from Spotify

2019-09-17 22:34:37
18648 3
Hi, I have bought a new mobile phone (Xiaomi Mi A3 LTE, OS is Android One) and my Spotify (I have premium account) just can not download any music, the arrow which always turn green is still gray and it is impossible to download even single song. But I usually use Spotify to listen it in offline mode so I need to make it work. Do you have any idea why it is not working? When I had my previous phone everything worked just fine and ony pc I sti can download music, but not in this phone :( thanks for any response!
2019-09-17 22:34:37
Favorites RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

Gonzi | from Mi A3

mmm strange. My Spotify premium is working correctly. Lately Spotify began to check family accounts and if they aren't in the same IP or something like that, it will stop working and maybe the account closed
2019-09-18 02:59:38

Rookie Bunny

6245491045 Author | from Mi A3

Gonzi
mmm strange. My Spotify premium is working correctly. Lately Spotify began to check family accounts and if they aren't in the same IP or something like that, it will stop working and maybe the account closed

Thank you for your respons but I have only single premium account. I also wrote into Spotify support group so I hope that somebody will know what is going on 🤔
2019-09-18 03:03:31
Did you try to update your Spotify app or clear some cache of Spotify? If you can download music on your computer, what about transferring the downloaded music to your phone? The DRmare Spotify Music Converter will help.
2022-02-18 16:56:51