In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Discussion] Ghost Touch is Back

2019-09-16 18:03:55

409 9

Pro Bunny

Xaq Author | from app

i think i have it too.. but how do you know you have it?
i have that on which indicates where you push, and some times i see two circles when pushing in one place, is that ghost touch?
or when I'm typing sometimes when close to the low keyrow the app goes close and i come to the home screen, is that ghost touch?

Ghost Touch, try Multi touch app.
but even without the app you'll notice while scrolling that the upper right and left especially the icons up your screen fades like someone is trying to drag the shortcut menu down.
2019-09-17 07:59:57
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

Xaq Author | from app

happybuddhist
This is really weird. I remember your thread about changing the display and fixing your ghost touch issues. But if the hardware replacement actually fixed the issue, then it shouldn't have made a come back. Since 10.3.7.0 came out some time ago, I doubt if it's related that. But I think they still rely on the same type of displays from the vendor and that's causing these issues. They still couldn't fix the over sensitivity of the display - hence the ghost touches.

I would suggest you to move this issue to Alvin Tse on Twitter. Since POCO had a program to call back a few devices and work on the touch issue, this should have been addressed properly. They still need to tweak it, and for that, they need user feedback like this.

no no I had my Unit replaced not the display.
2019-09-17 22:29:25
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

Xaq Author | from app

happybuddhist
This is really weird. I remember your thread about changing the display and fixing your ghost touch issues. But if the hardware replacement actually fixed the issue, then it shouldn't have made a come back. Since 10.3.7.0 came out some time ago, I doubt if it's related that. But I think they still rely on the same type of displays from the vendor and that's causing these issues. They still couldn't fix the over sensitivity of the display - hence the ghost touches.

I would suggest you to move this issue to Alvin Tse on Twitter. Since POCO had a program to call back a few devices and work on the touch issue, this should have been addressed properly. They still need to tweak it, and for that, they need user feedback like this.

I'm one of those people who had my device called back, but lady luck really loves me I guess.
2019-09-17 22:30:24
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

3 Days Check-In
7 Days Check-In
21 Days Check-In
40 Days Check-In
70 Days Check-In
70K Mi Fans
Challenger