In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 9/SE/T/T Pro/Lite

[Discussion] mi9 se touchscreen problem

2019-09-12 11:39:03
1463 6
Hi, I'm running MIUI global 10.3.4 on mi9se and I have a lot of problems with mislicks when using touchscreen. It's very hard to even type this because it keeps registering wrong letters when typing.  Seems to me it's a update bug because it came out of nowhere but I didn't find other people having problem with this. Rebooting doesn't help and the device has all the latest updates. Does someone knows how could I resolve this problem?
2019-09-12 11:39:03
Favorites1 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

105270357 | from Mi 9T

digitizer problem i guess
2019-09-13 06:54:39
Similar problem here.
Coming from no where. It started suddenly one day and stayed with me for a couple of days. Then it disappeared.
This happen about 3 weeks ago. Yesterday it came again.

I do not think it types wrong letters, but it just become so slow responding to my fingers that it does not catch all my taps. For instance, when swiping it should understand a continuous movement of my finger. However it just catches the first tap when I start the swiping movement. If I am starting the swiping movement on an App icon, instead of swiping, it would just open the App, since it cannot catch the whole swiping movement.
As well, when tapping somewhere, I have to wait to be sure the phone catches it before proceeding further.

Very annoying!! Please, help!
2019-09-16 06:06:44
I have same touch screen problem. Finger print is not function. Restart or shut down also can't solve the problem. Anyone facing same problem here. It's screen problem or system problem? Need solution....   
2019-10-16 01:49:23
I have the same problem . Do you have a solution for it?
2019-10-22 03:24:55
Seems like I have the same problem. I can't use swipe inputs, like 1890603037 explains above, it is the exact same behavior. Short taps/presses are recognized, but also don't work 100%.

The problem occurs randomly, sometimes it happens multiple times a day, sometimes it does not occur for a few days.
I'm not sure whether it is hardware related, as it happens so randomly. Sometimes just turning the display off and on again solves the problem.

Miui software updates did not fix the problem, currently on Miui Global 11.0.4, but it also happened with the previous two versions.
2019-11-06 10:53:10
same problem - Mai Global 11.0.4 and also with the previous versions. Some days it works ok and then suddenly it works for days not!!! Has somebody a solution....
2019-12-03 14:53:38