In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[Best of App] [Mi App Showdown #6] VivaVideo vs FilmoraGo - Battle of Best Video Editing App

2019-09-12 10:32:44
1417 59

Hello MI Fans,
How are you? I hope you all are fine. Our App Resources Team always focuses on sharing the best quality apps to our fellow MIUIers. In addition to our weekly collection and AppTrend, we bring you a new series - App Showdown. In this series we will compare two apps and give you a detailed analysis of the comparison.

This series, we discuss about the best video editor for Android, Viva Video and FilmoraGo. Well, I believe that a lot of people familiar with both applications and have been using it for a long time. Both application are very popular and full of great features. Because of applications like Viva Video and FilmoraGo, editing video is easier and a lot of fun nowadays! You can also use those app to edit and create your Chrismast/New Year video. Now tell me, which team are you? #TeamViva or #TeamFilmora   

VivaVideo - Video Editor & Photo Movie

Viva Video is not only editing video applications, but more like social media community platform (called VivaPlanet). On VivaPlanet, we can easily share, following and explore another user Video if they uploaded it. Viva has over 380 million users all over the world so far and ranked as number 1 free video editor & video maker app in 70+ countries. This is really cool!

Viva can merge clips to create a story, collage image to create slideshow, incorporate music from your own library, screen record, and export your creations. Viva is simple editing video app, but still professional. There is professional editing tools on Viva like trimming, merging, spliting, speed control, reverse, rotate, edit effect per slide and more. There is a lot beautiful themes such as summer, love, traveling and many more to make your video better.

Viva also give you cool music to add in your video. All musics are good categorized according to genre to make user easier to pick, like Electronic, Pop, Rock and Jazz. Which one are your favorite?

FilmoraGo - Free Video Editor

Meanwhile Wondershare Software (H.K.) Co., Ltd. developed another great video editing app, called FilmoraGo. This app became one of Google Playstore Editor Choice's applications. FilmoraGo is simple editing video app with fresh and clean interface. FilmoraGo offers professional tools to edit our video such as Reverse play, Trim by Duration, Slow/Fast motion editor, Duplicate, Mute, Rotate and Delete. You can easily choose theme, music and filters on this application.

Every Android and iOS user can download and use this application for Free. If you wanna edit your video on PC, you can't use FilmoraGo, but there is a special version for Windows and Mac user, called Filmora.

MIUIers, don't worry about your video file format because no matter how you saved your video, FILMORA can handle it. This one is really awesome! This app compatible with HD Videos, Videos (MP4, AVI, MOV, MPEG, WMV, MTS, FLV, VOB, MKV), Music (MP3, M4A, AAC) and even Image files (JPG, TIFF, PNG). FilmoraGo support more than 10 languages: English, German, Italian, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Nederland, Arabic,and Chinese.

Comparasion Table

Single Poll thread Total 73 Users Voted This Poll has ended.

58.9% (43)

41.1% (30)
Submit

Rate

Number of participants 5 Experience +70 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-09-12 10:32:44
Favorites19 RateRate

News Reporter

ᎮᏒᎥᏁፈᏋ | from Redmi Note 4X

Viva Video is best
2019-09-12 10:46:07
Tech Explorer

BeingBishal | from MI 9 SE

Voted, Thanks for sharing with us!
2019-09-12 10:49:04

Pro Bunny

jihad.ptk1 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

voted, thanks for sharing the details
2019-09-12 11:26:15

Resource Team

iMKajal | from MI 8

Thanks for the showdown sis :)
2019-09-12 11:27:42

Grand Master Bunny

1860bodo | from Redmi Note 5

voted,thanks for sharing
2019-09-12 12:17:23

Master Bunny

m@soud | from Redmi Note 5

viva video is better
2019-09-12 15:37:46

Device team

$huvo | from app

Voted
2019-09-12 16:56:51

Grand Master Bunny

daniel675 | from MIX 3

voted
2019-09-12 17:34:41

Semi Pro Bunny

Spoderman | from MI 8

I've used VivaVideo a lot, it's really good!
2019-09-13 01:16:40
FilmoraGo
2019-09-13 01:48:17