In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Gadgets

[Review] Redmi Airdots Review

2019-09-12 03:47:28
1472 1
So where should I begin? Few of you maybe already know me from the Mi Mix 3 sub. I'm very critical to Xiaomi but after the latest Apple event I'm a changed man. In the meantime I got myself a pair of Redmi Airdots or "mi true wireless earbuds basic" which is the same but for some reason they call it this way on the global market. I bought it in a big shopping center called Alza in Hungary. I payed 11 590 HUF which is around $38. It was the most expensive store that sells these in Hungary, but the parking is free so it's 50:50.. You can pay less but you have to pay for parking.. etc you know the drill... So back to the product. I didn't expect it to be THIS GOOD. I had several good earphones I even had the chance to try very expensive Skullcady HEADphones but the price/value is nowhere near to these. They just sound amazing. I had a pair of Razer Hammerhead Pros which had a bit more bass, but the highs and mids were terrible... The daily usage is as magical. I open the case, take one earphone out it instantly turns on, connects to my Mi Mix 3 and pairs with the other earphone To be honest I don't miss the touch controls from the more expensive one, because spotify adjusts every song to the same sound level. The only negatives are the materials. It's hard to open the case if you have dry hands like me. (I'm a lumberjack). That's it. I can't even imagine how good the more expensive Mi Airdots Pros. I made a thread few days ago because the right earphone was like 20% quieter than the other and I tought that it's gone.. Turns out the mesh got wet and sound couldn't pass through it.. Moral of the story? Don't take them out if it's raining..

TL;DR Great job Xiaomi! This is a truly amazing product! Keep up the good work!

2019-09-12 03:47:28
Favorites RateRate

Master Bunny

hanizzo | from Mi MIX 2S

Thanks for your review! enjoy your Gadget:)
best regards,
2019-09-12 04:43:12