In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 7

[Discussion] rusine xiaomi pentru cum ne tratezi

2019-09-06 14:35:50
344 5
Sa-ti fie rusine xiaomi. A trebuit sa platesc ca sa-mi deblochez telefonul. Nu inteleg ce ai de castigat stiind ca ai autorizat conturi unor oameni care cer bani ca sa deblocheze telefoanele. Atata timp cat eu am cumparat telefonul, si ma supui la tot felul de "perversiuni" gen edl, testpoint si alte d'astea, macar contul ai fi putut sa mi-l autorizezi ca sa mi-l repar singur. Rusine. Asa iti respecti clientii. Cred ca asta a fost ultimul xiaomi achizitionat. Ma intorc la lenovo.
2019-09-06 14:35:50
Favorites1 RateRate
English please
2019-09-06 15:01:48
GOT GUD

Advanced Bunny

301879940 Author | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

Shame on Xiaomi.  I had to pay to unlock my phone.  I do not understand what you have to do knowing that you have authorized accounts for people who ask for money to unlock phones.  As long as I bought the phone, and subjected me to all kinds of "perversions" like edl, testpoint and other such, at least your account could have authorized me to repair it myself.  Shame.  This is how you respect your customers.  I think this was the last xiaomi purchased.  But I'm coming back to Lenovo.
2019-09-06 15:04:32
301879940 replied at 2019-09-06 16:04:32
Shame on Xiaomi.  I had to pay to unlock my phone.  I do not understand what you have to do knowing that you have authorized accounts for people who ask for money to unlock phones.  As long as I bought the phone, and subjected me to all kinds of "perversions" like edl, testpoint and other such, at least your account could have authorized me to repair it myself.  Shame.  This is how you respect your customers.  I think this was the last xiaomi purchased.  But I'm coming back to Lenovo.

You don't have to pay to unlock your device, if you did that's on you.
The "perversions" you mention are methods to fix the device if you bricked it, which means you did something that you shouldn't do.
Don't blame the company for your own inexperience.
2019-09-06 15:08:57
GOT GUD

Advanced Bunny

301879940 Author | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

if I bought this phone, I'm supposed to own it.  yes, i made a mistake, i failed to associate it with my account, and i blocked its bootloader.  but if I have the opportunity to repair it, as you have authorized other accounts, I asked you to help me, at least temporarily to adjust my account.  at least to bring it to life.  if there were no authorized accounts I would understand.  there is no ready.  but the Internet of unlock offers is full with $ 15, $ 16.  and I guarantee that they are not authorized service.  just lucky people who got the idea.  .  It does not matter anyways.  I'm disappointed.
2019-09-06 15:16:52

Wizard Bunny

Alex Pap | from Redmi K20

don't blame Xiaomi for your mistake!! I unlocked the phone, for free... like 99.859% of other users. Salutare
2019-09-07 11:41:25