In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Band 4

[Review] There's no limit to what you can do with Mi Band 4!

2019-08-30 14:16:09
892 6
Hi Mi forum members,
In the previous location, Mi Fit had made a wide and detailed opening about the use of the app.It's not a general review of Mi Band 4, but it's a matter of details that show that it's really a functional watch.

No wonder this screen is my favorite feature.Changing the music you listen to on the phone is a very important issue for me.When your phone is in your pocket, you can remove the Mi Band 4 and change the music from this screen.Moreover, it is not only the control of the phone's own music application, it also functions in your music applications.For example, I use this feature on Spotify.Other features you can make from this menu are mute,stop and replay music.I'll talk about my own experience at this point.I never take the band off my arm, even at night, to take a shower. included.I was listening to spotify in the shower.Of course, not with headphones:)suddenly started playing music that I don't like.So I raised my arm and changed the music from the bracelet.He's not waterproof and he controls my music.

It is also a highly functional

clock Band 4 when it comes to notifications.I can include rejecting an incoming call or taking it on mute.When I get messages from apps like Facebook,messenger,WhatsApp, the phone isn't always with me.The whole message from my watch at that moment

I can read it.

Another issue is about the clock's interface.There was a topic recently that you could design the clock's interface yourself.Haven't tried it yet though.But Mi Fitin stock interfaces are so numerous that it gives you an unlimited spectrum of options.This is an important part for quick bored users like me.

I told you at the beginning that I never took the watch off my arm.I keep track of my sleep duration and quality of sleep at night for a long time.More or less interested in psychology, he has heard of non-rem and rem sleep.One is experiencing intense sleep and you have dreams.I would like to continue by saying that Non-rem is divided into three, but I would be out of the subject:)anyway, every morning I wake up with this feature, I get an idea of the quality of my sleep.I hope this feature is more customized in Mi Band 5.If you haven't bought Mi Band 4 yet,think about it.

Mi Band 4 Global Buy place:https://bit.ly / 2Yydv0V
Down to $ 32 code: I told you at the beginning that I never took the watch off my arm.I keep track of my sleep duration and quality of sleep at night for a long time.More or less interested in psychology, he has heard of non-rem and rem sleep.One is experiencing intense sleep and you have dreams.I would like to continue by saying that Non-rem is divided into three, but I would be out of the subject:)anyway, every morning I wake up with this feature, I get an idea of the quality of my sleep.I hope this feature is more customized in Mi Band 5.If you haven't bought Mi Band 4 yet,think about it.

Xiaomi discount coupons Facebook Groups:https://www.facebook.com/groups/239227823108448/

2019-08-30 14:16:09
Favorites4 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

freethinker57 | from MI PAD 4 PLUS

thank you for your review, tşk
2019-08-30 14:39:28

Rookie Bunny

Meridiyan | from Mi 9T Pro

But there is a big problem.
You CAN'T control your music if you start a workout on your Band or on the Mi Fit App.
https://c.mi.com/thread-2280465-1-0.html
2019-08-30 18:01:53

Rookie Bunny

Sccp1977ssp | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

very beautiful with colored markers was top, and besides all functional
2019-08-30 18:20:34

Photography Team

Khuzaify | from Redmi Note 5A

Wow, Mi Band 4 sure has some great features
2019-08-30 21:13:51

Advanced Bunny

luysfernnando | from MI 9