In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Q&A] not able to use one hand mode in Poco f1

2019-08-29 13:30:47
242 4
Right from the start of phone purchase not able to use one hand mode feature in buttons state or in full gesture mode...
Full screen gesture mode using through quick ball still not able to use it
2019-08-29 13:30:47
Favorites RateRate

Master Bunny

RockinBandit | from Mi 9 SE

I had this problem years ago on my Mi3 and no one could help me They kept telling me it was me not doing it right After a few updates, I was on China dev rom it started working but I have no idea why
2019-08-29 23:05:19
kindly report this in the feedback app provided in your phone, for me one handed mode is working fne
2019-08-30 02:30:05
kindly report this in the feedback app provided in your phone, for me one handed mode is working fne
2019-08-30 02:30:05
Hi there!

Which ROM version are you on? Have you turned on the toggle?
Just checked One handed mode with navigation buttons on 10.3.7.0 and it works fine. But to enable it while using fullscreen gestures, you need to use 'Quick ball' feature.
Check out this thread to know how to enable One handed mode using Quick ball :
One Hand mode in Full Screen Display mode  https://c.mi.com/thread-1774503-1-0.html

P.S. - You need to swipe more than half of the navigation bar to trigger this gesture while in button mode. For gestures, it should be easy with Quick ball.

If you still can't get it working, I would first suggest you to MAKE A BACKUP and do a factory reset and check this. If it still doesn't work, send a feedback with a video sample of your issue (taken using another device) so that the Feedback Team can figure out the issue.

Cheers! :-)
2019-08-30 03:30:00