In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Other Devices

[Q&A] PC doesnt recognize Redmi 4X, want to unlock bootloader, please help

2019-08-25 08:42:38
264 6
Hello,
I want to unlock the bootloader. I installed the Miflash unlock latest version and I wanted to install the drivers on the windows PC but it doesnt recognize my phone. Also when I installed the MIPCSUITE it also doesnt recognized that I plugged my original data cable in. Is this the right Forum to ask? If not, where should I ask it? Please help me, I want to install Lineage OS on my phone.

Thanks!

2019-08-25 08:42:38
Favorites RateRate
I should also note that windows lists my phone as a device on my PC (MTB is also working properly), just the MI programms dont recognize it.
2019-08-25 10:43:43
Can you share SS of device manager?
2019-08-25 12:57:38
If you mean a screenshot, I hope its attached.
Edit: It showed me that the uploaded picture was cancelled. It is 130 KB and a JPEG format, I dont know why it doesnt work

2019-08-25 13:57:15

Rookie Bunny

xiaomiredmi4xhelp Author | from app

Screenshot works now. I hope all important information is there. Drivers are functioning properly, says it in the general info of the driver. If there are further questions, please let me know. Thanks very much!

Edit:
Maybe the photo quality of the latter is better.
2019-08-27 05:13:11

Rookie Bunny

xiaomiredmi4xhelp Author | from app

Is the screenshot good enough to read?
Can somebody help me please?
2019-09-10 15:24:16
Problem solved! I watched this tutorial (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sru7VjZzCCg) with the modification that my phone was connected when I opened the unlock program. Also the latest version didn't worked on my computer so I tried various others until it worked.
Thanks Muz_paray for trying to help me!
2019-09-16 06:05:28