In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Q&A] about top mic calibration.sute it is not calibrated in 10.3.6

2019-08-17 01:22:29
179 2
i am using 10.3.6 in this version i am talking about noise but not echo. seems hair or anything else  like scarf makes a loud noise on top mic( becuz they toched top mic so clearly). i am pretty sure it is becuz of top mic. i blocked it and now everything is fine till u dont wana use top mic for video calling. these noises are so much in first 1 min of calls and they will be reduced after that but not vanished completely. why ?? it is so difficult to calibrate the the top mic?
2019-08-17 01:22:29
Favorites RateRate
Top mic supposed to be work for noise-cancelling but there are some cases that it does not work properly. This is reson why there is noise or echo during call. This issue has reported as solved in 10.3.5.0 stable but I think some people are facng this issue in 10.3.6.0.
Please submit bug report with log via Feedback app so devs can look into it and hopefully this issue will solve in next stable update which will come this month.
2019-08-17 01:29:57
MIUI Device Team l POCOPHONE F1 & Redmi 8
please report this issue in the feedback app in your phone, developers will hopefully fix the issue
2019-08-17 04:51:17