Dads-Kamayan-Saisaki Buffet Restaurant serves a variety of dishes. From Asian to Western cuisine as well as the Mediterranean, you can choose anything you want. Also, they have a singing quartet that you can request for any song.

First stop I went to was the sushi and sashimi bar. Wow! Look at all of those tuna and salmon.

They also serve Makiritos here plus raw and high class fish and meat.

Next stop was the tempura. Fron Ebi tempura to vegetable tempuras, as well as the kani ones, they are all delicious!

Filipino cuisine here displayed with lumpiang shanghai and your liempo.

Rice! A staple to any Filipino's meal. All kinds such as the dirty rice and java rice are being offered here.

Who wouldn't forget Italian dishes? You can opt to have your pasta with the sauce cooked by the chef stationed there. I am a fan of carbonara so I made one but you can choose from their multitude of sauce like pesto, spaghetti, etc.

Finally, the appetizer or "pulutan" station. Love their crablets and super crunchy crispy kangkong!!

I would definitely return here on my birthday as they offered a free buffet for celebrants 7 days before and after their birthdays provided they have at least 1 paying adult. Don't forget your id with your birthdate on it!