In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[Bugs] Galileo not working - Redmi 7

2019-08-02 16:09:32
265 2
European Galileo is still not working. The device can see satellites, but it does not connect with them.

2019-08-02 16:09:32
Favorites RateRate

R/O

snsrkr | from app

Dear User,
Thanks for your Report
We need more information about this issue. So kindly describe your issue with proper steps to reproduce with Related Screen Shot and Buglog in this Thread We will assist you immediately.
Thanks for understanding
2019-08-02 16:14:46

Pro Bunny

yanek Author |

snsrkr replied at 2019-08-02 10:14:46
Dear User,
Thanks for your Report
We need more information about this issue. So kindly describe your issue with proper steps to reproduce with Related Screen Shot and Buglog in this Thread We will assist you immediately.

I'm testing on two applications: GPSTest (picture 1) and GPS Test (picture 2, 3 - I hid the non-Galileo satellites).

FAQs from GPSTest says: "Flags - "E"-flag is shown if the GNSS engine has the ephemeris data for the satellite, the "A"-flag is shown if the GPS engine has almanac data for the satellite, and the "U"-flag is shown if the satellite was used by the GPS engine when calculating the most recent GPS fix"

I will not upload a bug file because probably all Redmi 7 devices don't connect to Galileo. So you can check it yourself why the device does not connect.
2019-08-03 05:34:59