In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 8/SE/EE/Lite/Pro

[ROM] Conta autenticada

2019-07-29 16:38:04
572 3
Boa tarde. Eu sei que este não é o objetivo do grupo, mas eu tenho um problema e acredito que alguém aqui possa me ajudar. Eu tenho um Mi 8 e é bricked na última atualização. E para fazer a instalação do ROM por Miflash está pedindo uma conta autenticada Xiaomi. Se alguém tiver uma conta autenticada para fornecer chamadas no Whats (69) 99351-6284 ou na caixa de entrada. Por favor, alguém me ajude, eu pago pelo login, é só para poder instalar a ROM.
2019-07-29 16:38:04
Favorites RateRate

Moderador

J C Paul | from Redmi Note 4

Hey there,
We can't understand your problem since it was written in non-English language. Kindly elaborate your issue in English to get answered instantly.
2019-08-02 23:48:14
J C Paul
Hey there,
We can't understand your problem since it was written in non-English language. Kindly elaborate your issue in English to get answered instantly.

Good afternoon. I know this is not the goal of the group, but I have a problem and I believe someone here can help me. I have an Mi 8 and it is bricked in the last update. And to do ROM installation by Miflash is asking for an authenticated Xiaomi account. If someone has an authenticated account to provide calls on Whats 55(81) 98586-9533or inbox. Please, someone help me, I pay for login, just to be able to install the ROM.
2019-12-02 19:30:33
Xiaomi doesnt provide authenticated accounts please visit nearest mi service point!
2019-12-03 07:56:37