In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCOPHONE

[Q&A] ghost touch issue

2019-07-28 17:37:46
274 1
Im having problem with mg pocophone,i just bought it last june 3 2019,and my pgone was affected by the ghost touch issue,i bought it here in philippines in our province in a cellphone store here,i call citylight greenhills(main branch)to avail a warranty and they ask for my imei,and upon checking they told me that my phone was publish in Turkey,at d dw po nila sakop ung warranty?how come?i bought it here in phil.
2019-07-28 17:37:46
Favorites RateRate

Pro Bunny

kix820 | from app

Where you bought it matters. You may have bought it from a cellphone store, but it's not an authorized Mi retailer. Chances are, the phone sold to you was smuggled from Turkey. It's how manufacturers address piracy and smuggling of their goods. Unless Xiaomi offers international warranty (which they don't), you're pretty much on your own.
2019-07-28 18:32:03