In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Q&A] Poco F1 pro mode night photos

2019-07-27 17:18:11
1128 6
I would like to use pro mode for taking night photos what settings do You have or recommend for best performance and quallity

I see lot of people use gcam but I want to use the stock Poco camera app
2019-07-27 17:18:11
Favorites RateRate
You can use night mode instead of pro mode since night mode is easier than provide and it provide good quality of image.
2019-07-27 21:36:14
MIUI Device Team l POCOPHONE F1 & Redmi 8

Moderador

happybuddhist | from app

For night mode, use the basic principles of photography. Since the camera in our device has a fixed aperture, you can't change that. But tweak with ISO, Shutter speed, and exposure, depending on your conditions to get better results. There is no single set-up in Pro mode - it requires user-tweaking as per the lighting conditions.
Cheers! :-)
2019-07-28 00:03:12

Rookie Bunny

PocoMan.exe | from app

If you're using pro mode, make sure you have a tripod stand of some kind to keep your phone still. This is because any movement while taking the picture will introduce blur.
Here are some settings that I use:
• ISO: as low as possible (around 100)
• Shutter speed: around 4 seconds (increase if you want the picture to be brighter, decrease if you want it to be darker.)
Focus: 100 for scenery/landscape pictures. Auto for anything else.
2019-07-28 00:17:02

Advanced Bunny

zvgrcman Author | from app

thank you all
2019-07-28 03:30:25
Yes, as #3 said, it is mostly same for Manual/Pro mode for night!
ISO: As low as possible (in POCO, it is 100)
Shutter speed: (allows light to enter your lens) so think and set the Speed. If you want that your photo needs more light increase the speed or else vice versa.
Focus: Let it be auto. When you are focusing accurate ( for Macro) then set the focus according to the subject placed (distance)
Rest, keep clicking,  you will become better.!
2019-07-29 11:48:45
AKASH
Photography Team
i agree with PocoMan.exe - a tripod will assist greatly
2019-07-29 21:40:29