In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi 7/7A

[Q&A] Xiaomi redmi 7 problem

2019-07-25 17:27:26

2,064 10

Semi Pro Bunny

motorko | from Redmi 7

Try this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spencerstudios.screentest or similar app. I think you have a problem with your touchscreen
2019-07-26 01:02:51
Reply Report

Semi Pro Bunny

motorko | from Redmi 7

1. stop with the "one faulty product I bought from some company means that the whole company makes shit products". Yes, maybe you got a bad phone, but thats what one bad phone out of million (get my point, right?).
2. try to return it. if it happened by itself (you didnt drop the phone, and then these ghost touches started appearing), then you probably have a warranty or something
3. last option, if you are more experienced, you could try to repair it yourself (buy a new digitizer, replace it)
4. maybe (very unlikely), stop with the factory resets and try to flash a stock rom from the internet. If its a sw issue and you keep factory resetting and it doesnt help, maybe the rom you have installed is faulty (but thats assuming that its a sw issue, which it probably isnt)
2019-07-26 15:00:11
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2010-2020 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list