In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi MIX 3/Mi MIX 3 5G

[Discussion] mi phones and damage and repair

2019-07-23 05:54:49
656 3
I was with apple along time and the price I had to pay for a unit I couldn't get my head around so I went to Nokia Lumia then windows phone the back to Nokia. Nokia had sutch big bezels and I wanted a big screen and i had seen unbox therapy on pocophone F1 .  I am a bit of a gamer to  and I use the hot spot alot so a liquid cooled chip big battery and snap dragon 855 and expandable memory should have been the way to go but I got a note 7 then a mix 3 the note 7 is a soild phone 4000 battery and SD 660 .the mix 3 come up at 299 and I jumped. Now I have cracked the screen I have said on forums and on feedback and mi who I have my money to in the first place about getting the screen repair done . No one has got back to me and now I find myself looking at the Poco phone looking to spend another 227 or whatever when I am in for allready 485 and am using the mid range phone because you can't get the high end phones from this company repaired .in the long run apple Samsung and Nokia you can get repaired if you have a miss hap along the way these people have to help us if I am giving hundreds of pounds this is how I feel at moment .
2019-07-23 05:54:49
Favorites RateRate
You can get them repaired, it's just that we do not  have an official repair partner for cracked screens, only for warranty claims.
2019-07-23 16:17:47

Rookie Bunny

Frogster | from app

The support structure isn't in place for users in the UK but that's often reflected in the price.

Got my son a new Mi8 for £200 knowing that he won't get the customer service I have got from buying Samsung flagships over the years. However the Samsung I have is 4 times the price.
2019-07-27 13:52:34

Rookie Bunny

6359350385 | from app

so bad 😂😂🤣😃😸😂😁😃😅😸
2020-09-13 00:02:34