In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Other] Dark clouds on Poco F1 & F2 future

2019-07-20 06:46:20
880 8
Jai Mani the Head of product at Poco leaves Xiaomi with no offical reason.
This may effect the launch of Poco F2 which is rumored to launch sometime in August. We know that already Poco F1 facing bad time due to its software and hardware issues. This news defenately not good for Poco users.

Let's see what is the Poco brand future in coming days
2019-07-20 06:46:20
Favorites RateRate
i dont know where you got the news about F2 in August ...... but i do know that the bit about the software and hardware issues that you are claiming is a load of old cobblers, so i truly am doubting most of what you say though possibly Jai Mani may have possibly left

with things like this it is better to be factual than to be speculative for anyone to take you seriously
2019-07-21 00:28:48

Bunny đại học

Biti | from app

F2 is K20Pro
2019-07-21 10:04:59
No Official Statement yet but possibility of an Poco F2 is getting grimmer every day

https://telecom.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/redmi-push-jai-manis-exit-end-of-the-road-for-xiaomis-poco-brand/70316130
2019-07-21 15:13:51
Poco F1 Graphite Black (6/64GB)

any Poco branded phone will be similar to many other Xiaomi phones but what will differentiate it is factory integration of the Poco launcher - if the phone does not have the Poco launcher then it is not a "Poco" phone

and realistically the K20 is a Redmi device while its already called the Mi9T on the Mi branding side - they cannot just use the Poco launcher on it and call it the Poco F2

and Alvin Tse has said somewhere that there are currently no official plans for a Poco F2 yet - so any speculation and rumors are basically a bunch of internet nonsense until you hear an official announcement - till then consider everything that you hear on the internet as a "bunch of people who know nothing about it just guessing"  
2019-07-21 15:47:14

Bunny đại học

1583323550 | from mobile

Poco F2 is not coming...their team has resigned enmasse..the company will push k series down our throats. Don't wait for mods response, they are users just like us. Today's article on ET India confirms this. I guess ET is more trustworthy that a bunch of I know  it all users here.
2019-07-22 02:11:41
I don't bother whether Poco F2 will come or not and Poco brand continue to give support or shutdown. I just want complete stable update with full of fixes. It will be more happy if the new update don't create any additional issues like now we are facing.
2019-07-22 03:49:22
I probably will get Redmi K20 Pro if it's available on my country to replace my pocophone if it's really happen
2019-07-22 09:27:18
deviantartjr77
I probably will get Redmi K20 Pro if it's available on my country to replace my pocophone if it's really happen

Either way Xiaomi sells you a new phone!
All is well that ends well.
2019-08-04 15:28:08