In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Tips] poco f1 touchlag, ghost touch

2019-07-13 17:26:47
1094 22
Hey guys, for the people's that are using poco f1 who have touch issues...
All u need to do is just go to xiaomi service centre and change your lcd...
I've changed mine and the touch issue was solved.
Same goes to my friend who had the same problem..
I believe some of them are software issues but most of the issue are on the hardware itself that is the lcd touchscreen itself...
The staff in the xiaomi service centre told me that alot of people had reported the screen issue and they tried to reset the software and also changed the screen...
And after the replacement of the lcd touchscreen the touch issue was solved..
Hope this helps.
2019-07-13 17:26:47
Favorites RateRate
interesting - just as we suspected - the devs cannot do anything about it in the ROMs - since it does seem to be more of a hardware issue
2019-07-13 18:16:58
But there are some cases that replacing screen did not solve issue. And if it is completely hardware issue, there should be no improvement by software updates but many people has reported that the touch has improved in lastest version. But of course, since it is not completely fixed, it should be improve more so POCO team is trying to analysis and solve issues by collecting devices which have touch issues on latest version.
2019-07-13 21:44:15
MIUI Device Team l POCOPHONE F1

Rookie Bunny

Pescador_Niii | from app

The major problem is a touch calibration and responsiveness. The kernel has much impact in this also other optimizations in system (driver, apis etc) and launcher.
Of course Miui devs dont have yet the real interest in solve this.
2019-07-13 22:00:29

Advanced Bunny

IgniZz | from app

do have to pay for the replacement?
2019-07-13 23:07:41

Rookie Bunny

Jiaobaba | from app

JBJ2
But there are some cases that replacing screen did not solve issue. And if it is completely hardware issue, there should be no improvement by software updates but many people has reported that the touch has improved in lastest version. But of course, since it is not completely fixed, it should be improve more so POCO team is trying to analysis and solve issues by collecting devices which have touch issues on latest version.

I using recovery rom, but my device getting heat and touch issue when i playing moba game and pubg. 10.3.4 only slightly touch issue and 10.3.5 will overheat and touch issue more hevy.
2019-07-13 23:10:47

Rookie Bunny

Hades2506 Author | from app

IgniZz
do have to pay for the replacement?

If your phone is still under warranty you don't have to pay for the replacement.
2019-07-14 03:10:57

Rookie Bunny

Jiaobaba
I using recovery rom, but my device getting heat and touch issue when i playing moba game and pubg. 10.3.4 only slightly touch issue and 10.3.5 will overheat and touch issue more hevy.

My phone does overheat in 10.3.5 stable rom when aging pubg although in smooth graphic settings
2019-07-14 03:12:06

Advanced Bunny

IgniZz | from app

Hades2506
My phone does overheat in 10.3.5 stable rom when aging pubg although in smooth graphic settings

bought it 2 months ago. everything is smooth and fine accept the touch really regret buying this phone
2019-07-14 04:08:10

Rookie Bunny

IgniZz
bought it 2 months ago. everything is smooth and fine accept the touch really regret buying this phone

Then your phone is still under warranty, you can try to gou service centre and replace it
2019-07-14 04:18:56

Advanced Bunny

IgniZz | from app

how many days do I have to wait for the replacement?
2019-07-14 12:00:59