In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[Best of App] Top App Reviews Collection #2: Spotify, QUIK, Pexel and More

2019-07-11 15:10:58
1126 36

Hey Mi Fans,
MI App Review Team (MI ART) is built to provide you original cool app reviews and help you choose the best apps out there in the Play Store. We are hard-working to write and share many original reviews. Here you can have all our app reviews done in last month as a single collection thread.  App Review Collections are made to help you enjoy the reviews once again! All credits to the authors!! If you are also good at or interested in app reviews, please send a PM to slavin23 to join us at your convenience or join this MI ART Reqruitment:
MI App Review Team Members Wanted! Apply to JOIN US NOW!! Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Only parts of their reviews are quoted here! Click on Read more to get more detailed info about the app review, please check the details via the link

Music soothes our soul, our mind. Its something that is always there for us, no matter what our current mood is. Music streaming has grown up by leaps and bounds, since its inception and is now its one of the best ways to listen to music. Listening to awesome songs - specifically from a high-quality free music streaming app – is something we all want, be it at home, at work or on the go with our smartphones. If you are an ardent music lover, you must have heard the name Spotify. Today we are going to explore the Spotify android app. Let's get started.
Read more.

Who's loves to hear good music from Mi Phone? Well, I knew that nowdays a lot of people using Spotify, jet Audio, AIMP and more. But, have you heard about "Neutron"? I can say that everyone who loves to hear high-resolution audio will love Neutron. Neutron come from Hong Kong and there are 2 versions of this app, Free and Premium version. Special for this thread review, I use the free version. I will help you make a choice about that, all you need is stay cool, drink coffee and read my review.

Hopefully you all are doing great! World Cup fever has already hit the cricket lovers all over the world and fans are gearing up to see and support their favorite teams in finals. Are you one of them? Do you love Cricket? Well, there comes many a times when we miss a match due to our busy schedule. But that does not necessarily mean, we would miss the live cricket scores and updates. These are the times, when we have to rely on our smartphones to stay up to date with the ongoing match. Today we are going to explore one such app-  the official app of ICC Men's Cricket Word Cup 2019.

Most of us loves photos. Isn't it? Be it taking beautiful snaps to hold them in memory, setting breath taking wallpapers for smartphones or finding images for projects and works, photography is almost an integral part of our life. Today we are going to explore one beautiful stock photo app, which would provide you excellent images at free of cost - Pexel.

Today I want to share you about amazing editing video app, developed by GoPro Company. The name is Quik, and you will like this app because it's easy to use, has a lot of useful features and of course, free to download. With Quik, you can easily edit photo and video, add music, theme and many more. Even though it's made by GoPro, Quik works perfectly with videos and photos captured with another device, include Mi Phone.
Read more.

Hope you all are doing great! It's the month end! And it's the time when I am back to all of you with my new game review! Did you play my last game, Light A Way? and help the little girl? Or she is still strucked in the darkness?  Well..well let's forget the little girl for now. Today I am going to make you meet my cute plant. Its cute and funny but currently very hungry! All it need is food to grow long and long. Would you help it? Lets see if you can help the Nom Plant. Yes that's our game for today!

Thank you all for reading
And please wait for the next App Review Collection Exclusively provided by MI ART
See You All in Next Collection Thread

Rate

Number of participants 4 Experience +70 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-07-11 15:10:58
Favorites13 RateRate

ph.eliezer | from Mi 9 SE

Nice collection
2019-07-11 18:42:09
@ph.eliezer

Device team

$huvo | from Redmi 4