In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi MIX 3/Mi MIX 3 5G

[Discussion] security updates

2019-07-09 00:03:21
785 2
Here we are in July and the security update on my mi mix 3 is 3 months old . I think and feel that because there has been so many new models released the updates have been put back why they debug all there new phones . If I buy then you should update how do you guys feel ???
2019-07-09 00:03:21
Favorites RateRate
Yes, i totally agree, Android needs updating every month, & ALL phones (including Xiaomi phones) need updating, otherwise they are a potential security risk to the user, & their data may well be compromised!
I have a Mi max, i know it's an old phone, but as they are still updating MIUI, then surely, & more importantly, they should also be updating the Android ver. as well.
2019-07-09 21:23:05

Advanced Bunny

tibbsy Author | from app

I have NFC wallet on the mix 3 and you just know there's dodge people out there trying to work there way around it I feel safe when I know we are getting updates
2019-07-09 22:24:57