In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

Return to list New

[Discussion] What is the best brand to switch from Xiaomi?

2019-07-04 08:09:37

2,509 67

What is the best brand to switch from Xiaomi?

dpinno replied at 2019-07-20 06:53:41
Aren't these types of forums wonderful. You make a comment expressing your opinion and you get hammered by some smart**se. Like the guy who owns audio equipment worth more than someone's car. He must be a very privileged and intelligent person. I too have a budget redmi 1s, redmi 2 prime and RN4X and they all have serious (intermittent) bugs.

you might think that i am a "smart**se" but you are  a m0r0n with your pathetic swearing and IMHO you and the opening poster both swear like you are snot nosed pimply teenagers ..... absolute m0r0ns the pair of you who just want to whinge and whine about how bad things are for you as if the whole world owes you something .... well i got news for you - it doesn't ..... and if you and the opening poster are a sample of where the world is headed then the world is headed to "hell in a handbasket" if utter pillocks like you are anything to decide by

and whatever i spoke about had nothing to do with wealth .... it was about experience, which is something idiots like you and the opening poster are never going to ever get because you lack common sense and also lack intelligence which is why you dont understand what people are saying or why they say it

2019-08-03 09:00:58
Reply Report
dpinno replied at 2019-08-04 02:24:17
Wow. You have a serious anger problem. You know nothing about me so your long winded tirade is totally uncalled for. My original post did not reference you specifically but now that I have seen your response I can tell that you are a goose.

actually the goose would be your mum for actually giving birth to you
2019-08-04 09:02:05
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

100K Mi Fans
Happy July
Mi 9T
Global Fans
Copyright©2010-2021 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list