I love Xiaomi for its fast timing in releasing kernel source code. Thus, we can enjoy TWRP, flash custom ROMs, or gain root access.
Without futher ado, let's flash TWRP by Wzsx150 and root Mi 9T.
.:[ DOWNLOAD ]:.
Download LR.Team TWRP
.:[ HOW TO FLASH ]:.
Follow these steps:
1. Unlock bootloader
2. Install ADB Drivers
3. Download LR.team TWRP .img file
4. Rename it to "recovery.img"
5. Download Platform Tools and Extract it
6. Copy the recovery.img file to the platform-tool folder
7. Hold Shift on keyboard and right-click anywhere inside platform-tool folder
8. Choose "Open command prompt window here" or "Open PowerShell window"
9. Enable USB Debugging on your phone
10. Connect your phone to computer using its USB cable
11. Issue this command:
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
12. Now type this command but do not hit Enter just yet:
13. Grab your phone. Press Power and Volume Up buttons simultaneously
14. Now press Enter on your keyboard
15. Your phone will reboot into TWRP recovery.
16. Do the "Swipe to allow system modification" action (It is in Chinese).
.:[ HOW TO ROOT ]:.
2. Copy that zip file to your phone
3. Choose [Install] in TWRP
4. Locate the Magisk zip file
5. Tap the file to select it
6. Swipe to confirm flash
7. Reboot System
.:[ 2 cents tips ]:.
Settings About phone tap the MIUI version 7x You are developer!
Enable Developer Options, go to:
Settings Additional Settings Developer Options USB Debugging toggle it on.
Enable USB Debugging, go to:
A notification will pop up on your screen. Tap the “OK” button.
p.s: the TWRP build is for Redmi K20 which is Mi 9T
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .