In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Tips] {Fixed} Volume Buttons Not Working on Poco F1

2019-06-22 08:26:39
1109 1
Some people are facing issues with the volume buttons of their Poco F1. The buttons stop working sometimes and don't start working until the device is restarted. Once restarted, they start working again.

1. The problem here is caused by one or more apps which have the permissions to control volume. Here are a few apps that might be causing the issue for poco:

i) Voice Access
ii) Tasker Autoinput
iii) MacroDroid

3. For some people, it was caused by TalkBack. They fixed it by setting chrome as default and then activating switch access. (thanks /u/Sirup55)

4. If the above methods do not work try this. Go to Camera  Settings  Volumes buttons function  Volume. (Thanks @arodrigues & @AndyMarden for the solution)

Hope one of these will help you. Let me know if it worked :)

2019-06-22 08:26:39
Favorites RateRate

Rookie Bunny

paulotiago_18 | from app

Volume Buttons stop working (fixed)

1. Go to: ➝ Accessibility ➝ Volume key shortcut ➝ turn on Accessibility switch ➝ on "Shortcut service" choose/select "Accessibility Menu"
2. Whenever the volume buttons stop working, you just need to press both volume buttons at the same time for about 3 seconds until the message "Accessibility shortcut has enabled Accessibility Menu" appears. After that the volume buttons will be working properly again!
3. Now you no longer have to restart your device whenever the bug reappears. After this procedure this issue should no longer appear, but in case the bug returns, the solution now is simple and quick. You will no longer face problems with the volume buttons when clearing your applications from memory, at least with me this has not happened anymore.
I've been facing this problem for months, but I was able to find out for myself an alternative solution to this problem. I speak Portuguese but I tried to translate this text into English. So I hope it's good! haha
2019-08-21 19:55:13