In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi MIX 3

[Discussion] Biggest LIE Xiaomi ever told us?

2019-06-22 02:32:36
1296 6
2019-06-22 02:32:36
Favorites RateRate
I'd upload a burnt pic of this card, if it wasn't already thrown in the trash
2019-06-22 03:11:09

Pro Bunny

Note5FanAndre | from Redmi Note 5

Rude people nowadays. :/ I don't think a phone forum exist to spread hate posts.
2019-06-22 03:13:05

Pro Bunny

imre96 Author | from Mi MIX 3

Note5FanAndre
Rude people nowadays. :/ I don't think a phone forum exist to spread hate posts.

Rude? They don't give a damn about their flagship users
2019-06-22 03:30:36

Semi Pro Bunny

MagnumArrow | from Mi MIX 3

so, all this hate for what, no updates? seriously guys, grow up. eventhough its delayed, Xiaomis is trying their best to release the update, unlike brands like Samsung who only will have 1 or 2.
just think it over.
2019-06-24 07:15:14

Advanced Bunny

Sparrowxix | from Mi MIX 3

MagnumArrow
so, all this hate for what, no updates? seriously guys, grow up. eventhough its delayed, Xiaomis is trying their best to release the update, unlike brands like Samsung who only will have 1 or 2.
just think it over.

Lol all of my friends who own the galaxy S9 already has dark mode. Even if Samsung releases updates less often they release important features. Dark on an amoled screen saves power and also is very good for the eyes.
Xiaomi advertised the mi mix 3 as a flagship device, that's why I bough it.. Made a mistake.. Should have gotten the one plus 7. Slightly more expensive but definitely worth it.
2019-06-24 20:34:38

Semi Pro Bunny

MagnumArrow | from Mi MIX 3

Sparrowxix
Lol all of my friends who own the galaxy S9 already has dark mode. Even if Samsung releases updates less often they release important features. Dark on an amoled screen saves power and also is very good for the eyes.
Xiaomi advertised the mi mix 3 as a flagship device, that's why I bough it.. Made a mistake.. Should have gotten the one plus 7. Slightly more expensive but definitely worth it.

my friend who owns an s8 also got dark mode. but that's not what I was talking about. I know, Xiaomi will release the update at the last quarter of this year. and I am patient about it.
2019-06-27 06:12:23