In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 6

[Q&A] Can't delete useless shortcut named Baab from Browser

2019-06-20 16:23:35
519 5
Can somebody tell me how to remove this Baab shortcut from my browser homescreen? Everytime Xiaomi surprise me with nonsense things. I never wants this shortcut in my browser and you even wont let me to remove it? And when you will finally make it to make a folders with shortcuts?

2019-06-20 16:23:35
Favorites1 RateRate

Pro Bunny

Thaimax | from Redmi Note 5

then let it there
2019-06-20 17:54:08

Master Bunny

mdfkz Author | from MI 6

Anyone? Why this new community is so poor? I miss the old forum, there we help each other..
2019-06-20 23:40:44

Pro Bunny

alex.verd | from MI 6

I couldn't remove it either. As far as I knew, there was no solution, so I worked around it by stop using this browser and using only Chrome instead. I know, maybe it's not ideal but at least I'm using a browser that's definitely better. Plus just now, moved by curiosity, I've opened the browser to see if I could remove it and there was no trace of it, just the regular shortcuts (Google, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Wikipedia etc)
2019-06-21 02:47:52

Master Bunny

mdfkz Author | from MI 6

alex.verd
I couldn't remove it either. As far as I knew, there was no solution, so I worked around it by stop using this browser and using only Chrome instead. I know, maybe it's not ideal but at least I'm using a browser that's definitely better. Plus just now, moved by curiosity, I've opened the browser to see if I could remove it and there was no trace of it, just the regular shortcuts (Google, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Wikipedia etc)

its so abusing spam to me.
2019-06-21 02:49:59