In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Feedbacks

[Q&A] alguien sabe si xiaomi da garantía por accidentes de tránsito? :'(

2019-06-15 11:08:49
144 4
El dia de ayer me caí de la moto, me golpeé feo, pero mas dolor fué el ver a mi segundo amor, mi redmi note 5, destrozado por completo, se dobló como a 120°, lo enderecé, y prendió, pero obviamente no servía, queria compartir mi triste historia jaja. Manejen con cuidado muchachos
2019-06-15 11:08:49
Favorites RateRate

Feedback Team

Sampath madurai | from Redmi Note 4

Dear user
Thanks for your feedback,We can't understand your issue kindly make a New Thread in English so that we can assist you.
Thanks
2019-06-15 11:28:24

Rookie Bunny

Alexander M Author | from Redmi 6

Sampath madurai
Dear user
Thanks for your feedback,We can't understand your issue kindly make a New Thread in English so that we can assist you.
Thanks

i said that if Xiaomi gives warranty for accidents like this, i was driveing my motorcycle, and i fall of and roll over ; the phone seems a córner, it was bent, actually turn y on, but doesn't works, warranty cover that?
2019-06-15 11:40:45
screen replacement charges are around rs7000 for india,convert it to your values
2019-06-15 13:04:07

Advanced Bunny

notchless | from MI 6

No warranty, you damaged it.
2019-06-15 16:43:17