In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Feedbacks

[Q&A] Undelivered battery for vacuum cleaner and unprofessional service from Jessica Wong/XIAOMI MC Store

2019-06-14 09:23:49
89 2
Here is the claim regarding the order ID: 102296407090616 purchased from AliExpress via your on-line store Xiaomi MC Store:

The vacuum cleaner has been purchased on 30th of May and delivered approx. a week after the purchase date.
When I took it to my apartments, I find that the box is unsealed (two labels were not connected to the other side of the box). After I opened the box and started to assemble the vacuum cleaner, I find that the battery was not included unto the package.
I send the message regarding this issue to the representative of XIAOMI MC Store at AliExpress - Ms Jessica Wong, on 05 June 2019 and the "game" has began.
Firstly I was asked to send the photo of the box with the parts. As quickly I moved all the parts outside, I sent the photo of all the parts:

After it I was asked to make A MOVIE (sic!) how did I open the parcel.
Unfortunately I am an old man and has no equipment to create such the film.
Secondly, having the basic common sense, what can Jessica expect to see in this "movie"? It will be only the same parts that were shown on the photo.
Spending a lot of time in conversation, I find that sense of logic does not presented on the other side, i.e. with Jessica:

Furthermore, she did not provided me her name and surname when I asked it:

I must admit that your customer service representative (i.e. Jessica Wong) is totally unprofessional and does not willing to help the customers to resolve their problems. And this is totally unacceptable!

Please help me to resolve such the easy question and send me the battery for the vacuum cleaner                                                     

2019-06-14 09:23:49
Favorites RateRate

Feedback Team

abhinav12321 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

Hi there.
Sorry for the Inconveniences caused.
Miui feedback Subforum is only meant to deal with Miui related issues.
For your issue, kindly post in Mi gadgets section and the respective members will help you figure out your problem.
thanks
2019-06-14 10:06:07

Go to edit post option and change subforum pls.
2019-06-16 11:22:53