In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Other Devices

[Q&A] Can't log in to my phone

2019-06-14 07:50:24
181 4
I'm a Redmi 4 prime (markw) user. due to touch problem reset the phone two days ago. it didn’t solve the problem. so i had to change the display. touch is ok now.

But the problem is I can't log in to my phone anymore... Lost all the information i need to log in..

- Lost the phone number (i checked but can't find which one i used)

- Lost the password.- Can't flash any rom (Bootloader locked)

- Lost IMEI numbers too, so i can't mail to MI support to unlock the phone. basically i lost every single detail to prove that this is my phone.

What can i do now? is there anyway i can unlock my phone?

2019-06-14 07:50:24
Favorites RateRate

Advanced Bunny

DragonGod69 | from MI 8 Lite

This is really suspicious I don't even know if I so should help you. Even if it is your device losing everything that valuable to recover your account is really restricting everyone from helping you... Did you link your email address?
2019-06-14 09:47:05
DragonGod69 replied at 2019-06-14 19:47:05
This is really suspicious I don't even know if I so should help you. Even if it is your device losing everything that valuable to recover your account is really restricting everyone from helping you... Did you link your email address?

No i didn't. actually i didn't even know that MI account is this much important and i have one or not. was no care. and yeah i would be suspicious too if i were you. it's normal. but what can i say? you can trust me on this that this is my phone. i'm not running for the account that i never used for backing up anything. i just need the phone to work again. otherwise i have to through it away.

2019-06-14 18:16:57
You need to reset your password.

Call customer care for more help.
2019-06-15 01:31:01

Device team

Cah Bagos | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

as answered above, you need reset the pasword -> https://account.xiaomi.com/pass/forgetPassword -> enter your phone number/ email address which associated with Mi Account. if you forgot your phone number/email address -> visit the nearest service center is only way. Regards ✌
2019-06-15 13:21:52
Experience is the best teacher..!