In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 7

[Review] Redmi Note 7: All New Came with Redmi !

2019-06-03 15:17:11
1134 5
Redmi Note 7: All New Came with Redmi
Hello MIUIers,
We all know that Xiaomi recently announced Redmi as their sub-brand. As a sub-brand there creates a huge chance to develop Redmi phones it's own way. According to this Redmi has introduced lots of new features and things with Redmi Note 7 after a long time. So let's check out the features.

Redmi Note 7 is the first glass body build smartphone from Redmi which gives it premium look and increase the beauty of this phone. Redmi makes it possible to give a premium look at the mid-range device. Redmi designers give Gorilla Glass 5 in both sides that are really cool and the grip of the phone is much comfortable. As it's glass build so sometimes it feels slippery though.  

The water drop notch gives it another level of beauty.

Once it was unbelievable to see type C USB port in this price range. But Redmi makes it possible and gives wonder to the fan of Redmi phones. First time in Redmi phone and in this budget range we can see type C port in Redmi Note 7. Redmi also places the notification LED on the downside of the phone this time. It feels incompatible but it's okay as a new design touch.

For the first time, Redmi introduced water guard with Redmi Note 7. We can see water protecting rubber after getting out the SIM slot which makes it splash proof.

We all knew that Redmi phone was built of aluminum material. So the fingerprint sensor was metal built too. But now the first time the fingerprint sensor is also built with glass.

It has the feature of Dual 4G connectivity enabled option which helps the phone running with 4G dual SIM at the same time. MIUI also introduced boosted mode in calling time with Redmi Note 7 which helps the user to talk with other people in noisy place without any issue.

It has a large 48 MP camera module which is the biggest camera capability smartphone of Redmi. For the first time, the users of Redmi device can record videos with 120 fps. 120 fps is enabled in both 720p and 1080p video quality. For the first time, the user can manually change the video encoding system from the camera settings. Redmi Note 7 supports both H 2.64 and H 2.65 encoder.

Redmi Note 7 has already camera2api enabled functionality. By this user can capture photos in Pro mode with all Pro mode fuctions . The most popular GCam can be installed in this device without rooting this device.

For the first time, Redmi phone supports QC 4.0. By this user can charge Redmi Note 7 within a short time.  There's also Bluetooth 5.0 in Redmi Note 7. By this upgraded bluetooth system user can get some advanced facilities.

In MIUI of this device, there may find some advanced options like display resizer, color and contrast control. By this user can easily tune Redmi Note 7's display.

The most awaited  Gaming Speed Booster feature is also into this phone. By this feature, users can get extra advantages.

Here, I tried to present some features those are new and the first time in Redmi Phone. As we know before Redmi was just a series of Xiaomi phone. So, I think there may need one thread which makes Redmi special than others. So, I made this one. If I missed any point kindly mention me in the comment section.
Thanks to our Admin @Elaine2046 for her support.

This thread is the duplicate from MIUI Global Forum and the original thread was also created by me.
2019-06-03 15:17:11
Favorites1 RateRate

News Reporter

ᎮᏒᎥᏁፈᏋ | from Redmi Note 4X

thanks for sharing nice review
2019-06-03 15:56:02

Master Bunny

Sknight | from Redmi Note 4

Good review, thanks for sharing.
2019-06-03 23:30:52

Grand Master Bunny

$huvo | from Redmi 4

Thanks for sharing
2019-06-04 00:26:02
I don't like notch.
2019-06-05 02:47:24
Selalu Percaya Bahwa Sesuatu Yang Indah Akan Terjadi !!!

Advanced Bunny

Cavin.Tunes | from Redmi Note 7

thanks for the review
2019-06-08 18:48:47