In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Beta Team

[Other] MIUI Game Turbo Booster With All New Features

2019-06-19 23:43:43
13163 99

Hello Mi Fans
How Are You Guys? I am sure that you guys use MIUI Game Turbo Booster to launch game. But Do you know that MIUI Game Turbo Booster got more better with 5 new cool features? So today lets talk about new features of it.

These are the features that has been added in past few updates
  • Home page orientation
  • Performance mode
  • Enhanced experience
  • Additional settings
  • Updated In-Game Shortcuts

• Home page orientation
Now game booster has 2 home page orienataion which is Vertical And Horizontal. Whenever you open it in Horizontal Orientation, welcomes you with a amazing gamebooster intro. Now it shows some info like CPU And GPU Usage with Battery Percentage Info on the midddle of the top screen.

Right side of the screen you can see 3 buttons which is Add button with the help of this you can add games in booster app. Beside it, app view button is there- One is slide view and Square view you can select accoding to wish. And last option is setting button. On the left side you can see back button to turn off game booster.

Overall View

• Performance Mode
This option optimize system performance for gaming like it reduces WLAN network delay, increase touch response and sensitivity, Enhance audio and Reduce ambient noise in conservation while gaming.

• Enhanced Experience
In Earlier version of booster app while gaming features like auto brightness, reading mode, screenshot etc were getting disabled automatically and no option to enable it. But in latest version it have option to enable/Disable toggle so that we can do it manually according to our wish.

• Additional Settings
In This option you can manually set Touch Response, Sensitivity to repeated taps and reduce or increase touch sensitivity near the edges of the screen for the selected apps so that your gaming experience remains best.

• Updated In-Game Shortcuts
This is old feature but got a amazing look in latest devices. In the shortcuts it shows CPU, GPU Usage, FPS Info And one tap access to some apps(Whatsapp, QQ, Browser etc) and quick settings(Ram booster, Screenshot, Screenrecorder).

Note:- These new features of MIUI Game Turbo Booster is only available in New devices and in few old devices.

Hope You liked all these new features of MIUI Game Turbo Booster. Do you use MIUI Game Turbo Booster While Launching Game? Let me know in the comments.

Special Thanks To Our Beloved Admin @Elaine2046 For Continuous Support

Always Believe That Something Wondeful Is About To Happen

Rate

Number of participants 4 Experience +70 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-06-19 23:43:43
Favorites50 RateRate

Beta Team-Global

NEAR_MI | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

Thanks for sharing
2019-06-19 23:47:46

Beta Team-Global

Sony w | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

Very good, Thanks for sharing
2019-06-20 00:06:23

Master Bunny

Tin Naing Zaw | from app

Thanks for sharing.
2019-06-20 00:25:58

Beta Team-Global

Robi1980 | from MI 9

Thanks for sharing
2019-06-20 00:37:23

News Reporter

ᎮᏒᎥᏁፈᏋ | from Redmi Note 4X

thanks for sharing
2019-06-20 01:01:22
Tech Explorer

Beta Team-Global

Animesh Singh | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

Nice share, Thanks!
2019-06-20 01:24:39

BeingBishal | from MI 9 SE

Great Information!
2019-06-20 01:43:26
Y im using it while playing a game. But it need more features, like edit quick app shortcut. I does not use Mi browser as default browser, and QQ too.
Also there is a bug in hands free call automatically. Game booster not answer it automatically as hands free, but i need to answer call manually, so its disturb me while playing a game. Im using global stable rom 10.3.4.0 for poco f1
2019-06-20 01:43:33

Pro Bunny

jsanr123 | from Redmi Note 4

this is a great addition!
2019-06-20 01:45:22

Advanced Bunny

david.francik | from app

thanks for sharing
2019-06-20 02:14:25