In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 8/SE/EE/Lite/Pro

[Q&A] Need help because my mi went black

2019-05-28 18:47:27

503 15

Rookie Bunny

Sondrine Author |

hi there,

thanks but that does not function. there is no option while pressing vol+/- and power.
I tried to use miflash. I could connect to qualcom com10 but after loging in on my mi account there is the answer: you are not authorised.
i have already contactet support in uk. there i was told, that i have been sold a chinese version for global rom. after that  i was told nothing could be done.

So i need another solution. I only will have my data. thats all.

but  how?

thanks Sondrine
2019-05-28 21:50:54
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

Sondrine Author |

6160732280 replied at 2019-05-28 16:02:35
it doesn't come on at all?
nor does it enter fastboot or safe mode?

hi there,

there is no fastboot or safe mode. If i could enter there is would be easy to use fastboot tool to enter is.

the only connection i got is qualcom usb10 and miflashtool could connect but could not flash because i have no authorisation.

?!

thanks

Sondrine
2019-05-28 22:11:21
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

Sondrine Author |

Need help because my mi went black

hi there,

the bootloader was unlocked at the time I bought it. when i start there was an "unlocked" sign below the mi logo.

i never had problems with flashing.

this time i only downloaded a picuture archiv. perhaps batterie was low. the screen went black. I waited and then is used power button and volume up. There was short a picture of TWRP and then it went black and never reacted again.

?!

Thanks Sondrine
2019-05-28 22:22:56
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

Sondrine Author | from app

btkli
getting to fastboot should be volume down and power button.  you shouldn't be seeing the TWRP screen, should go straight into fastboot screen

There is no way to go to fastboot. i tried IT often. the only sign of life is led blinking the same time i push Power Button or vol /- button. There is no Option to go to fastboot. i several used fastboot for rooting before on mobile phones of my firend........ but this time anything other is Not working. So many told me to use miflash. There mi8 was connected to com10 USB qualcom. i can Start Flash ... i have to log in in my account... IT sasy my Computer is bound an after it, your are not authorazied to download....??????
sondrine
2019-05-29 16:37:04
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

Sondrine Author | from app

Mouaz Zuraik
try to charge it maybe no power... or maybe it's a hardware problem

i charged .... no positive effect. Hardware problem? i can not say yes or no.... screen is black.... but why There is qualcom connection possible? fastboot command "fastboot Boot mi.img" says: wating for device......

what else... ?!

sondrine
2019-05-29 16:40:06
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

Sondrine Author |

Hey there,

just a question.... if the battery is the reason..... becaue there is no / sometimes a weak short light while charging.... is the usb com port qualcomm connection possible as only way?

that could explain why there is no fastboot or other thing....

sondrine
2019-05-30 16:35:42
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

Sondrine Author | from mobile

Need help because my mi went black

Hello Unfortunately, no success. Now again a try .... So battery is out ..... Is charged new in there. If I press the one button for a long time, LED flashes 2 times then that's it. More does not happen. When i push it longer then there will be another 2 led flashes. someone an idea?  Desperate Greetings Sondrine
2019-06-28 00:00:31
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

Sondrine Author | from mobile

Xu Bi
contact me for any solution
https://www.facebook.com/empty.cadHP

Hi
Well I have to admit, that I wondered about your text...contact me for any solution... I have never thought, that someone could be this way. You only answer, if you get money before. Ok, if you have to do a lot, everybody could unterstand this - perhaps... But first answer should not be... Pay me first - never!
2019-07-03 05:11:22
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

3 Days Check-In
Copyright©2010-2020 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved
Content Policy

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list