In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Recruitment

[] MI9 global beta team

2019-05-28 13:56:59
1337 4
Hello mods and miuiers, is there already any global beta team for the mi9? Do you know if will be there any stop available soon?
I was already a beta tester on mi4 and recently on mix 2s. I have a lot of experience with Xiaomi phones, flashing ROMs, solving problems, etc.
If you need help, I'm here :)
Best regards,
Nuno
2019-05-28 13:56:59
Favorites1 RateRate

Beta Team

GIRISH7305 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Dear MiUi User,
If you are a beta tester then you should know, When applying when the beta is recruited for the device.
So Please apply once Official announcement recruitment thread is posted for your device, so wait and stay tuned to the mi community.
Good Luck.
Regards
2019-05-30 09:32:18

MIUI Beta Team

Master Bunny

Nuno Rocha Author | from MI 9

1st, I WAS a beta tester before
2nd, ai asked if there is any beta team for mi9.i know I have to wait but since the mi9 is recent, I don't know if there are already any beta team for mi9 or not.

thanks for your answer anyway
2019-05-30 13:30:03
Nuno Rocha replied at 2019-05-30 13:30:03
1st, I WAS a beta tester before
2nd, ai asked if there is any beta team for mi9.i know I have to wait but since the mi9 is recent, I don't know if there are already any beta team for mi9 or not.

Hi there,
Please apply once the Recruitment thread is posted for your device.

Regards
2019-05-31 13:56:20
      Love Your Enemies, for They Tell Your Faults

Please use reply button to notify

Semi Pro Bunny

R I B I N | from app

Hi Nuno, I'm planning to unlock my mi4w. Appreciate if you can guide me about how to flash, how to unlock, what will be the benefits of flashing/ New ROM. I have no knowledge about unlocking a device. Hope you will help me.
cheers.
2019-12-25 20:12:16