In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Discussion] Dev They Remove Beta 9.5.9 From Poco F1

2019-05-15 21:29:57

1,708 30

Advanced Bunny

6155681288 | from mobile

JBJ2
It is beta. Not Stable. It can be happen.
Sometimes, bugs exist even in stable.
This is same also in other manufacturers and even in Windows.

Are you serious? In stable ROM you can hear echo but not in beta ROM ARE YOU SERIOUS? This is Phone no matter how smart or how powerful Cpu or Gpu this is PHON. Please my friend please be smart be serious be responseble you are not xiaomi ceo
2019-05-21 20:56:03
Reply Report
Alamos replied at 2019-05-21 20:48:21
My point is, Dev have leave Stable Version for over 2months with Call Issue and echo on the other side (that is mean the other person listen echo in start of every call normal or viber / skype / etc etc etc... ) and they was fix it the bug in the Beta 9.4.18 and after on 9.4.26 it was totaly Perfect and 0 issue bugs on echo with 2 mic cancelation.

After that they broke the roms with the 9.5.9 and now with the Beta 9.5.17 (still exist the echo yes and with beta we take today Tested with everyone and with Xda-developers. they have even Release one Fix and how Dev can fix correct the adjustment of the top second mic cancelation (because the issue is WRONK adjustment) so simple fix but yes our dev they not even care to fix it in new Roms... They leave it like that and some ppl notice it some other not... but EVERYONE if you make the test the other side will listen him self for the first 1-2 sec. and when is totaly silent. (how the bug is work you can see here: https://c.mi.com/thread-1894332-1-0.html

I hope They fix this issue we must make tweet tag like #echophone f1, Devs ignore our problem!!!!
2019-05-22 16:27:25
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

3 Days Check-In
7 Days Check-In
21 Days Check-In
40 Days Check-In
Newbie Member
New Home
20K Mi Fans