In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Discussion] Dev They Remove Beta 9.5.9 From Poco F1

2019-05-15 21:29:57

1,718 30

Pro Bunny

Alamos Author |

JBJ2 replied at 2019-05-15 17:17:36
It is beta. Not Stable. It can be happen.
Sometimes, bugs exist even in stable.
This is same also in ...

Sorry But you are totally Wronk here m8te. You have see any update on Windows to make PC not a PC? not think so... Because The echo issue make the Phone NOT a phone... is HUGE mistake not just a bug or just issu

And what you mean about Stable ... Echo issue is exist on Stable to :P and that is unexpectable to release Stable Broke Firmware for over 2 months and make your phone Transfromation to Tablet :P
2019-05-15 22:44:41
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

Alamos Author |

Dev They Remove Beta 9.5.9 From Poco F1

shiva_d replied at 2019-05-19 00:56:16
I agree and I've used it tooo. no echo issue

Following of how the bug works: In every normal call , Skype call, Viber Call or Whatsapp Call, Generally all calls is used the second Mic Cancelation and we have that Bug in the start of the Calls. One time for 1-2 sec and some other times for 5 sec even for 10-15 sec depending of the noises near us. It happens ONLY if we make / receive a call and the room we answer the current call in is totally QUIET. Then as a result the other person on the other side of the line listen his/her voice (that is the echo bug). BUT if the room we are calling from has noises, Music , Or outside of room in street with cars, Then The 2 mic is Working PERFECT . And that is happening only in LAST roms.. Beta and Stable. Everyone they was say they not have make one simple test, call your phone from pc or other phone and answer it, and speak from the other side direct when answer, and you will listen you self for 1-5sec

But is true same ppl they say not have it. personal me i have not find device (Poco , Mi8, Mimax3, note5) they not have the issue, even from some friends they was say they not have it when i make them the test face to face, in the end they was stay with open mouth because echo issue it was exist :P but ok maybe (BIG maybe) 2% of the devices have different hardware and not effective from the issue of MIUI Versions with the issue.

Biti replied at 2019-05-18 23:28:44
it was a big failure :)

True Story..... and i hope they will stop to Failure in the Next Miui Versions because it have starting to be tired of Roms is fixed and after Roms broken again.
2019-05-19 06:40:42
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

Alamos Author |

My point is, Dev have leave Stable Version for over 2months with Call Issue and echo on the other side (that is mean the other person listen echo in start of every call normal or viber / skype / etc etc etc... ) and they was fix it the bug in the Beta 9.4.18 and after on 9.4.26 it was totaly Perfect and 0 issue bugs on echo with 2 mic cancelation.

After that they broke the roms with the 9.5.9 and now with the Beta 9.5.17 (still exist the echo yes and with beta we take today Tested with everyone and with Xda-developers. they have even Release one Fix and how Dev can fix correct the adjustment of the top second mic cancelation (because the issue is WRONK adjustment) so simple fix but yes our dev they not even care to fix it in new Roms... They leave it like that and some ppl notice it some other not... but EVERYONE if you make the test the other side will listen him self for the first 1-2 sec. and when is totaly silent. (how the bug is work you can see here: https://c.mi.com/thread-1894332-1-0.html

And care i was go to Xiaomi Center on Greece and they was say their Device is not make that BUG , but when i show them the test and they see IS EXIST the bug they say ok that is HUGE wronk ......

My next step is to write letter to Official Center on Xiaomi... Because that is VERY BAD for phones

Not want to make someone angry or to flame.... i love xiaomi phone... and i not like dev not fix one so simple bad they have make with the adjustment of the second mic.

Ty
2019-05-22 01:48:21
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

3 Days Check-In
7 Days Check-In
21 Days Check-In
40 Days Check-In
Newbie Member
New Home