In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Discussion] Dev They Remove Beta 9.5.9 From Poco F1

2019-05-15 21:29:57

1,714 30

Master Bunny

luvvjain | from app

Are you serious ?? Tell me who will give a faulty update to their customer. That's the reason Xiaomi took off the link. In beta version it is no wonder that if it doesn't work as intended that's why these are called as beta version ROM. If you are using a beta ROM then don't just make a fuss out of such issues instead be more mature and report the bugs you encounter and serve the purpose of beta program.
2019-05-15 23:49:33
Reply Report

Master Bunny

luvvjain | from app

I am also using 9.5.9 didn't experienced any echo problem, but as many of the people are reporting so I won't deny it but you should calm down as these are beta ROMs only you can't claim anything for it. If you can't manage these kind of issue then better use stable ROMs only.
2019-05-15 23:53:15
Reply Report

Master Bunny

luvvjain | from app

swiftrhyme
10.3.4 is a stable update and that has echo problem as well. People calling you hears random noises  ...

If you are having echo problem then you can either revert to the version with which you find no such problems or you can wait for future updates. As 10.3.4 version has already been installed by almost all the people and it won't make any change if Xiaomi removes its link whereas in case of beta version it will limits the use. Hence they did it already.
2019-05-16 23:42:27
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

3 Days Check-In
7 Days Check-In
21 Days Check-In
40 Days Check-In
Newbie Member
New Home
20K Mi Fans