In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Lounge] [Announced] Happy Mother's Day: Send Mother's Day Special Messages to Your Mom And Win Mi 9 SE!

2019-05-09 03:38:58
139554 566
Hello Everyone!

First of all a huge thanks to all of you for the overwhelming response. We loved each one of your entries. Never miss an opportunity to express your love and gratitude to your mother. Remember, our mothers are the walking miracles. And now comes the time to announce the winner of our Mother's Day Special contest.

And the winner is : Guddi ( Mi id: 1629055166)

Congratulations Guddi. We shall contact you soon. All the replies already got our cute Mother's Day medals already. Check out your accounts. Stay tuned to community. We have more exciting events lined up for you. :D

Hello Mi Fans,

Mothers- the most beautiful creation of God. She is the one who is probably endued with all the power. She is the one who inspires, motivates, loves us more than anyone in this world. From the first walk to the first talk, she is the best companion in every stage of life. To us, Mother is our first friend, our guide, our supporter, our mentor, our first teacher, our whole universe.

A day has been so dedicated to make the celebration of the unfathomable power of a mother most special. We call it Mother’s day when each one of us in our own way honour Motherhood and its essence. And on this Mother's Day, we wanna give our Mi fans an interesting challenge.

Take a moment to send your mother a unique and lovely but short message that will remind her of how much you love her. And you might get a chance to win a Mi 9 SE for your mom! What can be a more perfect gift for the most precious person of your life? Come on, use your creativity and send a message to your mother and share the screenshot with us in the comments. The most creative one wins a Mi 9 SE from us!

Contest Time:
  • Contest ends on 13th May, 2019 (Beijing Standard Time)

How to participate:
  • Send a beautiful and unique message to your mother to remind her how much important she is to you and how much you love her.
  • Take a screenshot of the message you sent to your mom and post it as your reply to this thread. You can either send normal text message or through any other social messaging apps.
  • Do note, without a proper screenshot your entry would be considered as invalid and will be disqualified.
  • Mi Community admins will select the best message as the first prize winner.

Contest rules:
  • Each ID can reply at most 1 time.
  • For multiple replies, only the first one counts
  • All irrelevant Replies/Spams will be disqualified and may get a warning.
  • The valid participants will get the medal at the end of the contest.
  • Admin will contact the winner by Mi Community private message, the winner have to reply to the message within 5 days, otherwise we’ll consider him giving up on his gift.

Prizes:
  • Participation Award: Anyone who replied with Valid entries will get "Happy Mother's Day" Medal!

• The final winner selected by the admins based on the quality and creativity of the message will win a Mi 9 SE as prize.

Happy Mother’s Day to all Moms!!

About Mi Community
Mi Community is our official community forum, the ultimate playground for our Mi Fans to hang out together. It’s where all your questions or doubts about our Xiaomi products will get answered and where you can get the latest news and happenings about Xiaomi. More importantly, it is the perfect place to interact with other hardcore Mi Fans like you!

Download Mi Community
(Don't forget to give it a five-star review, thanks in advance)

Rate

Number of participants 13 Experience +169 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-05-09 03:38:58
Favorites196 RateRate

Pro Bunny

Ajitkulkarni | from MI 5X

wow! I wanna win for my mother..
2019-05-09 04:05:56

Beta Team-Global

stempox | from Mi MIX 3

Thanks mom, you are the most special person in the world! love unconditionally regardless of everything! you're unique I love you so much!
2019-05-09 04:25:43

Rookie Bunny

ISHU117 | from Redmi Note 4

Home is home only because of you. “Thank you for your unfailing love. I have always felt your love surrounding and protecting me.”. LOVE YOU MUMA

I have received lots of love from you, now I wanna return some

Mumma, Wanna gift you Mi9 SE
2019-05-09 04:26:09

Beta Team-Global

JohnWick™ | from mobile

The special And Powerfull human being on the Earth  is mother
2019-05-09 04:41:03

Moderatore

kimbo_985 | from MI 9

I hope I can win it for her!
2019-05-09 04:45:05
Here is my wish in English as wellHappy Feast, Mom!With lots of excitement and warmth I wish youyou are the happiest woman!Let the sun shine in your life, let your eyes always befilled with rays, light and sparks of joy.You are my comfort, my support and my happiness in life!Be healthy and happy always!
2019-05-09 04:52:10
wasp

Advanced Bunny

_NaN | from MI 4S

Oh, thanks for a reminder! Will go tell Mom something pleasant :). Have no opportunity to participate, yet can make her smile
2019-05-09 04:52:17

Beta Team-Global

Robi1980 | from Mi 9 SE

I want to win it for my Mom!! I have already my MI 9se
2019-05-09 05:10:42

Pro Bunny

michaeldbrian | from app

my mom is passed away one year ago

but i will always love u mom..forever and always ❤️
2019-05-09 05:26:53
Thanks to my mother sending me to this world!
2019-05-09 05:33:04