In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Discussion] Touch issue at specific points

2019-02-25 12:37:56
247 3
There is a lot about touch issues that Poco f1 faces, but has anyone moticed a pattern in it? I've enabled "show touches" from dev option, in my case whenever I click on "Boom Beach" or "PUBG" icon it shows two touch points, no matter where the icon is it will always show two touch points. Has anyone else experienced this strange behavior?
2019-02-25 12:37:56
Favorites RateRate
You need to specify your ROM version without that is hard to know If It is already fixed...
2019-02-25 19:52:47
Have you sent this as a bug report to the devs? Like I've always said in the forum, touch issues are different for everyone. Even the devs say the same thing, and they require your input to make it better. Send a detailed bug report with a video of the issue (recommended), so that the devs can work on it.

Cheers! ?
2019-02-25 20:51:51

Advanced Bunny

Saahiir Author | from app

10.2.2.0 stable
2019-02-26 15:51:42