Follow the instructions:|
1. On the screen of selecting WiFi network, select your network. Get connected.
2. Then hit "modify", and hit "change password" field.
3. Tap "show password" button, then type your phone number (or any other one).
4. Long tap and hit "call". A caller app is loaded.
5. Hit Save contact.
6. Tap the contact, then hit "share".
7. Choose Gmail app (note: adding Gmail account won't work from there, tried that).
8. Choose "Exchange". Type your email address (or any other one).
9. On the next screen (password selection), hit "select" to choose a certificate.
10. At this moment a device locking screen will be brought up. Change the lock to a PIN number.
11. Then go back to the beginning of the phone setup process and add Google account with no extra questions.
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .