In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI Tools

[File Manager] hidden file missing

2018-08-20 18:47:27

10,217 16

Rookie Bunny

PaperCuts | from mobile

Prince26712
Dear Mi Fan,
   On folders screen, swipe down & you'll be asked for a Privacy Protection Password. If you've set it earlier, then type correctly else, set the new one. But, you can't access hidden files without putting the Privacy Protection Password.

Youre only showing how to open the HIDDEN FILES FOLDER. But the reall problem here is the Contents/Files in the HIDDEN FILES FOLDER are missing or deleted by miui in some way.

I have Mi 9T and im in shook to finding out my files were gone. I was about to transfer them from my mobile to my pc. But sadly, for some unknown reason those files/data were gone.

Very disappointed MI User here.
2020-10-05 19:03:07
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

PaperCuts | from mobile

Dev0x
My hidden files is missing. It was automatically deleted by phone. My phone is Mi 9T. I didn't find the .safebox

same thing happened on my phone. I tried looking every folders buy didnt find my files

BTW: The comment above only telling us how to show hidden foldet and not restoring the "missing hidden (datas)".
2020-10-05 19:04:56
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2010-2021 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list