In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Gadgets

[Other] Xiaomi Launched their Most Expensive Product Ever: Home Furniture

2018-07-26 22:17:15
1421 9
Xiaomi just launched their most expensive product ever over on their own crowdfunding platform, we’re talking about a full set of house furniture – yes, you read that correctly!

The Chinese tech giant partnered up with the Master Tong brand in order to create this special set aimed at younger people. The “Gaoya Whole House Set” includes 25 actual furniture pieces that should be able to fill pretty much any Chinese house, going from the living room and dining room to the bedroom and a study room.

The 25 pieces of furniture include:

Join GizChina on Telegram
Living room furniture: TV cabinet, coffee table, corner, single sofa, three-seat sofa, leisure step, shoe cabinet.
Dining room furniture: dining table, dining chair x4, dining stool x2, small square table, small chair x2
Bedroom furniture: 1.8 m double bed, bedside table x2, chest of drawers, floor hanger
Study furniture: desk, book chair, bookcase

Furniture are made of imported European eucalyptus, American first layer cowhide, PVD gold-plated brass, making them simple and luxurious, as well as suitable for all kinds of styles.

In terms of transportation, the Gaoya Whole House Set will use SF Logistics to ensure the safe transportation of products and delivery to the homes. Chinese people can purchase the set now for 29000 Yuan (around $4.5k), with shipping expected to start on October 7th, 2018.

Source

https://www.gizchina.com/2018/07/25/xiaomi-launched-their-most-expensive-product-ever-home-furniture/
2018-07-26 22:17:15
Favorites1 RateRate
Ok this is interesting. $4,416 for a whole set is not that expensive though.
2020-11-14 05:07:30
The pictures look pretty nice. What about the quality though? Does anyone have this furniture set? $4.5k for a set of 25 pieces is a great price, in my opinion, but it depends on the quality, of course. Lately, I've been buying all the furniture from http://www.nyfurnitureoutlets.com/ and I love it, but this also caught my attention. I didn't find any reviews online from real customers though, only discussions between people that would like to purchase this set. I'll try to find some feedback because even though it's a great deal, I don't want to waste my money in vain.
2020-11-14 05:58:25
RileyParker replied at 2020-11-13 23:58:25
The pictures look pretty nice. What about the quality though? Does anyone have this furniture set? $4.5k for a set of 25 pieces is a great price, in my opinion, but it depends on the quality, of course. Lately, I've been buying all the furniture from http://www.nyfurnitureoutlets.com/ and I love it, but this also caught my attention. I didn't find any reviews online from real customers though, only discussions between people that would like to purchase this set. I'll try to find some feedback because even though it's a great deal, I don't want to waste my money in vain.

I read discussions online and it seems to be of great quality. I can't say it from my own experience but everyone else seems to like it. It looks great though.
2020-11-20 04:24:11
WOW, I am glad to hear that Xiaomi launched their furniture. I will wait to see it. I have many products from them and I can say that all works without problems till now. I think that their furniture will be at the same quality as their devices. I will be happy if they do something vintage because it is my favorite furniture. All my house is full of vintage furniture and in this way, the house looks richer. The problem was in finding furniture but I came across https://www.osvaldoantiguidades.com.br/loja/moveis-vintages/poltrona-jangada-jean-gillon-2/ where I found all I wanted.
2020-11-27 21:01:17
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #5
6385776069 replied at 2020-11-27 15:01:17
WOW, I am glad to hear that Xiaomi launched their furniture. I will wait to see it. I have many products from them and I can say that all works without problems till now. I think that their furniture will be at the same quality as their devices. I will be happy if they do something vintage because it is my favorite furniture. All my house is full of vintage furniture and in this way, the house looks richer. The problem was in finding furniture but I came across https://www.osvaldoantiguidades.com.br/loja/moveis-vintages/poltrona-jangada-jean-gillon-2/ where I found all I wanted.

Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM
2020-12-01 22:21:43
I myself chose garden furniture for a long time. I can also give a couple of recommendations. When buying wicker furniture made from natural rattan, carefully inspect how well it is painted and varnished. The thicker the varnish layer, the longer the furniture will serve you. If there are chips or cracks in the paint or varnish, it is better not to buy such furniture. Mold or fungus will quickly develop in these places, and bugs can also attack it. Also note that behind a thick layer of paint on rattan furniture, the manufacturer may hide not the most high-quality and solid material. Therefore, for high-quality rattan furniture, as a rule, translucent paints and varnishes are used, through which you can easily see the structure of the material itself. I order furniture for myself only from trusted manufacturers https://patiobay.com/product-category/patio-sectional-canada/, I think author also considers itself a reliable supplier, and I wish my customers only good purchases.
2021-02-12 22:18:18
yes I know about it I am also working on a chair reviews website for office work and this information will help me a lot to make it more informative.
2021-04-07 17:23:30
Is this good idea run the coffee or juicer gadgets with this MI model?
2021-06-04 06:43:21