In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI Tools

[File Manager] My sound records aren't shown in the file manager.

2018-03-29 18:00:16
3115 4
Hello, I want to tell you about my issue with saving sound records. They're shown in the sound recording app, but they aren't shown in the file manager. So when I want to export that sounds from the file manager to other apps (video editor...) I can't.
Thanks for Feedback.
P.S. Sorry for my bad English
2018-03-29 18:00:16
Favorites RateRate
Try go to
File Manager > Storage > Internal Storage > tap (3 dot at top right corner) > Show Hidden File > MIUI Folder > Sound Recorder.
2018-03-31 03:17:48
Selalu Percaya Bahwa Sesuatu Yang Indah Akan Terjadi !!!

Rookie Bunny

Sid_4U | from app

Try this method...
Go to Sound Recorder app info and then clear cache and data.
2018-04-02 18:29:48

Rookie Bunny

Kolio | from mobile

Hello, have the same issue, k30 pro zoom, before I was able to find them in /MIUI/sound_recorder but now they are not visible there, I need to save them manually each time. Tried also clearing the cache and data.
2021-12-09 05:16:46

Rookie Bunny

5331645465 | from mobile

quoteurl=home.php?mod=space&uid=6338099433Kolio/url
Hello, have the same issue, k30 pro zoom, before I was able to find them in /MIUI/sound_recorder but now they are not visible there, I need to save them manually each time. Tried also clearing the cache and data./quote

Hi same issue redmi 9 max pro.
All the files are being shown in the sound app. I want to know where are they being saved ?
or do we have to save them manually each file ? Before they were always visible & saved in the miui folder of sound recorder, until March 27 , 2022 all the files are their for my phone. Suddenly the new files are not being visible in that folder. We click manually to save, & choose the folder & location of our choice. Do we have to do that for each & every file ?  Anyone solution kindly advice we just want to locate the files simply . My only concern is, if the app shows all the file, the data is being stored somewhere ?
any replies yet kindly post
2022-05-03 13:30:25