In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Max 3

[Q&A] wipe data problem

2019-04-21 04:35:30
144 1
Hi my Max 3 has gone into MI-Recovery 3.0 modeThe options are (a) reboot - when I click on this it brings up a picture of Miui 10 in background with some chinese options about entering wifi passwords?
(b) wipe data - when I click on this it takes me to 'wipe all data', I click again and it asks me to confirm 'wipe all data', it then gets to about 3% on a spacebar and says 'data wiped successfully', and then takes me back to main menu again
(c) connect with mi assistant - asks me to plug phone in using USB then doesn't seem to recognise it

Any body any ideas please on how to reboot my Max 3?

Thank you
2019-04-21 04:35:30
Favorites RateRate
you need connect to wi-fi, and choose second line, then enter mi account password
2019-04-21 07:30:46