In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 5/Pro

[Other] Authorization to flash the device

2019-04-14 23:17:00

4,159 65

Device team

Sarge7 | from Redmi Note 5

ASCIIker
i've always wondered if these public "please authorize my account" requests even work...? do they? is someone from xiaomi actually looking for such threads, and then copy/pasting account ids to authorize them because they said "please"?!? i'd like to know more

As @royhard said from memory it was over a year ago when anti rollback was introduced without prior warning in version 9.5.19.0 a deadline date was set for request for edl authorised flashing .
  Obviously it's no longer the case and I haven't the mental strength to tell posters their requests are in vain .
2019-09-23 21:52:07
Reply Report

Device team

ASCIIker
thanks for the clarification guys. now i want my account authorized too :P so my request has been placed at this (in)appropriate thread, fingers crossed some magic beans will be exchanged :D

Hopefully your beans have some far reaching magic and can help others .
   Failing that , I have a hotline to the tooth fairy .
  Not her normal vocation , but may be able to pull a few strings for me -:)
2019-09-24 16:57:46
Reply Report

Device team

All About EDL Authorization For all User .  https://c.mi.com/thread-2614509-1-0.html
2019-11-14 12:53:58
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2010-2020 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved
Content Policy

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list