In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Discussion] Xiaomi New models

2019-04-10 16:17:04
240 2
I am using Xiaomi since couple of years and I am found of its technology but lately I found that Xiaomi also like other mobile companies, every 2nd week new model which is not only destroying the value of old phones but also the importance of its own brands.
Any new model of existing category should not be there within same year.
2019-04-10 16:17:04
Favorites RateRate

Pro Bunny

Aamir.Ahmed | from Redmi Note 5

I think you are right about this as I, myself using Xiaomi since RedMi Note 3 and using every RedMi Note (4&5) till now but now about to change to Note 6 heard about Note 7 and believe me now planning to order 7 when I haven't own and/or used note 6. I have to admit technology changes way to fast now.
2019-04-10 19:06:05

Pro Bunny

leo_lion Author | from app

Yeah that's right but now I have switched to Honor mobile bcz I found (after my last phone Note 5) that note 6 and then note 7 and then so many other phone so Xiaomi has no upper edge with other brands. But still I am using MI Pad4 and enjoying using it.
Xiaomi should think about making its own place in market by introducing choose models like before.
2019-04-10 23:42:14