In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Wallpaper

[Others] [RULES] Wallpaper Section Rules & Guidelines!

2019-04-01 06:58:18
2194 25

Wallpaper Section Specific Rules & Guidelines

• Search before posting. Use the search function before posting a new thread, so as to avoid duplicated threads, which will be deleted without notice.

• Avoid series of similar threads (2 or more than 2 in a row ) within 24 hours. If you have similar threads about the same subject, such as "Great Roses", "Nice Roses" and "Amazing Roses", please post them in one thread instead of 3 in a row. Otherwise the similar threads will be deleted.

• Keep high quality levels. Only wallpapers with HD resolution (1280x720) or higher are allowed. Threads with lower resolution wallpapers will be reported to their authors for revision.  If within 24 hours the threads are not revised, then they will be deleted without further notice.

• Watermarked wallpapers are forbidden. Threads containing watermarked wallpapers will be deleted without notice.

• Use the community attach function to upload your wallpapers. Compress your wallpapers in a .zip or .rar file, and upload them in your thread. Links to third party sites are not allowed. Threads without a proper attachment will be reported to their authors for revision.  If within 24 hours the threads are not revised, they will be deleted without further notice.

• Minimum quantity. Attached zip files should contain at least 5 wallpapers (10 for Resources Team Members).  Special collections such as stock wallpapers are excluded from this restriction. Threads without a proper number of wallpapers will be reported to their authors for revision.  If within 24 hours the threads are not revised, they will be deleted without further notice.

• Add a preview of your wallpapers. A preview is essential to show users what you are sharing. Place one or two images, preferably a collage, using the forum add image function. Threads without a proper preview will be reported to their authors for revision.  If within 24 hours the threads are not revised, they will be deleted without further notice.

For any further questions, please send a PM to any of wallpaper section' s Moderators:

Rate

Number of participants 6 Experience +76 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-04-01 06:58:18
Favorites11 RateRate
I'll put, but one thing I tell you do a test to see if it is working properly to add Wirar download wallpaper. First we need to see if everything is working properly and then want to exclude by not following the guidelines.
2019-04-01 14:33:29
@ph.eliezer
First we need to evaluate our side. Then want to fix the others. This also serves the rules and guidelines. It was not for lack of trying.
2019-04-01 14:37:59
@ph.eliezer

Super moderator

Katrix Author | from MI 6

ph.eliezer
First we need to evaluate our side. Then want to fix the others. This also serves the rules and guid ...

Zip file attachment is working just fine. You can check threads in wallpaper section
2019-04-01 14:49:35
Katrix replied at 2019-04-01 15:49:35
Zip file attachment is working just fine. You can check threads in wallpaper section

Thank you for your attention !!! Later I will do a post to test. But the first few times I was not adding.
2019-04-01 14:53:20
@ph.eliezer

Super moderator

Katrix Author |

ph.eliezer replied at 2019-04-02 00:23:20
Thank you for your attention !!! Later I will do a post to test. But the first few times I was not ...

Try once again using PC
2019-04-01 15:16:14
Thanks For Sharing!!!
2019-04-01 15:39:45

Thanks !!!!!!
2019-04-01 16:11:22
@ph.eliezer

Super moderator

Katrix Author |

If you face any problem. Let me know
2019-04-01 23:03:53

KrYoN | from Redmi 3S

Noted
2019-04-02 01:10:35
@Katrix Thanks for sharing this with us.
2019-04-03 05:00:25