In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Mix

[Q&A] couldnt flash my mi mix 3 to the global rom?

2019-03-28 04:48:21
153 3
I was trying to switch my new xiaomi mi mix 3 to the global miui rom and i unlocked it first with the miui unlock tool and i was successful to unlock it. Then i downloaded the 1.7 gb miui mimix3 global rom from xda developers website and using the mi flash tool by clicking the 'clean all' button tried to select the folder but it keeps bringing an error box saying 'couldnt find flash script' , please help me i am stuck in the middle of the proces?
2019-03-28 04:48:21
Favorites RateRate

Sea Rider | from Mi Note 3

i would recommend to you take it to official xiaomi service center, don't do experiment anymore, you are already brick your device.
2019-03-28 06:04:27

Rookie Bunny

ezy12 Author | from app

Sea Rider
i would recommend to you take it to official xiaomi service center, don't do experiment anymore, you ...

thanks for the response. there is none in my country that is the problem, that's why i tried what i did. so i s that the only option i have?
2019-03-29 13:58:24

Sea Rider | from Mi Note 3

ezy12
thanks for the response. there is none in my country that is the problem, that's why i tried what  ...

i am really sorry for your inconvenience ,Alright if there is no any official service center, then take it to any authentic mobile software service center across your country, so they can fix it, you already tried but not successful ,so if you does yourself to fix it, maybe it could be serious hardware damages.
2019-03-30 00:37:42